Day in Dallas // C9

"Jealousy is a sentiment which is born in love and which is produced by the fear that the loved person prefers someone else" - Unknown

Amberle's POV:

As Jonah pulled away from our kiss, I felt the stares from everyone. Yeah...it was pretty awkward for a couple minutes. Nevertheless, Jonah still held my face. Luckily, Jack being Jack decided to push Corbyn into the pool, which resulted in Zach pushing Jack into the pool and Penelope pushing Zach into the pool. It definitely lightened the mood until out of the corner of my eye, I saw Daniel get up and head towards the house.

"Daniel..." I said as Daniel went inside. "We're not done with this" I said to Jonah as I followed Daniel in.
________________________________

I saw Daniel put his hands on top of his head as I said "Daniel, I-"

"Save it Amberle...if you guys want to be together then be together" Daniel said, "just not in public because of our contract".

"Daniel I promise we never meant to hurt you" I said reassuring him.

"I'm not hurt Amberle, get your facts straight before you make accusations" Daniel said as he went upstairs.

Jonah came inside and placed his hands on my shoulders in an effort to comfort me...his touch was surprisingly reassuring to me. He waited until Daniel closed his door until he said "you think he bought it?".

"I think he did" I said as I turned around.

Before I go any further, I think I should explain more about what just happened. Before Jonah tucked me in bed, he told me he thought that if he kissed me that it would make Daniel jealous. I thought it was a great plan so I agreed but we didn't agree on a time, however, Jonah found the perfect moment when everyone was watching.
________________________________
A/N: I'm sorry Jonah and Amberle shippers, they would end up together if this was a Jonah Marais fanfiction but it's not...it's a Daniel Seavey fanfiction. Therefore, I hope y'all can forgive me...but I promise their love isn't over yet.
________________________________

"Thank you, I know this must be awkward" I said as I hugged Jonah.

"No problem, you're my friend...I'd do anything for you" he said as he gave me one last squeeze.

"Um, I'll see you later?" I said as I ran upstairs.

"Goodbye" he said, then he mumbled something that sounded like "gorgeous" but I don't want to be arrogant.
________________________________
2 weeks later.....

Amberle's POV:

It's been two weeks and let me tell you the tension between Daniel and Jonah is so thick you could cut it with Jack's jawline. Every time me and Jonah would cuddle or intertwine fingers he would give us a glare or just ignore us all together. I know this is a horrible thing to do specially with their tour starting today but I can tell Daniel is getting fed up.

I finished packing my suitcase as I pondered what outfit I should wear. I only brought one suitcase with 8 outfits and 2 pajamas along with all the essentials. I decided to wear a dress with water colored flowers that was very inappropriate for travel but I felt like showing what Daniel was missing. I finished curling my hair and decided to go downstairs where everyone was waiting on Penelope.

"Damn...you look like a queen" Jonah said as he hugged me.

I kissed him on the cheek before I noticed that Daniel was staring...well more like longing.