Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Foxy! Im a human pirate fox! I live/work in a pizzaria called Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Its owned my my friend Freddy.

My other friends are Chica, Bonnie, and Mangle. Mangle is my girlfriend, anyway...we just live our lives entertaining kids and families.

We all love our jobs. Im a story teller, kids will come to my pirate cove and i tell them pirate stories. Chica and Mangle are waitresses, and Bonnie and Freddy are performers.

One night just after closing for the night we were all cleaning up. There was a big storm outside! The storm was so crazy...it cut out our power so we were all stuck with candles.

None of us could sleep so we all just talk in my pirate cove. Around 2 am we heard scratching at the door. Of course we all got scared at first but then i heard a scream of fear and pain.

I ran to the door unlocked it and lying on the cold hard pavement with the rain pouring on her...i saw a girl around my age.

"Oh my seven seas! Guys get over here!" i screamed while i picked her up and closed the door then locked it again. She was wearing nothing but a dress and a small thin sweater.

I put my pirate coat around her to try to warm her up. The others came running and saw the girl in my arms.
"Oh guitar strings! Is she ok?!v Bonnie asked in shock "i dont know!" I panicked.

Then Freddy took her, grabbed two candles and went to the back room. "I'll be right back. Just wait" he said while closing the door.