Chapter 5

We all woke up christmas morning excited about the day that awaited us.

We walked over to the christmas tree where eachothers gifts were. I got Chica a new apron, Freddy a new suit, Bonnie limited edition Rockin Thunder guitar pics( Rockin Thunder was his favourite band), Mangle wouldnt accept my gift to her. She has heavy side bangs because one of her eyes is diffrent from the other and she hates it so i got her an eyepatch to match me.

Chica got me a new hook, Bonnie a new guitar, Freddy a new top hat, and Mangle a new sweater.

Bonnie got me a pirate hat, Chica a cupcake plushie, Freddy a new microphone, and Mangle a new pair of winter boots.

Freddy got me a new jacket, Bonnie a new pair of red Converse, Chica cupcake oven mitts, and Mangle a big bag of candy (she loved candy).

Mangle didnt want to give me her gift, she got Bonnie this super exspensive shampoo and conditioner (bonnie had long hair and cared very deeply about it, Chica a new dress, and Freddy new shoes.

We all loved our gifts but then i realized something, "guys! We dont have anything for Lolbit!", we all loked at her and she was just smiling "its ok" she told us "hang on a sec" she said as she got up and walked over to pirate cove.

We were all confused. She came back out holding handmade boxes (she still couldnt walk cuz of the cuts onher legs so she crawled) each one was a diffrent colour combo. One was red and black, another one was yellow and white, the 3rd one was brown and black, one she was pushing with her head was purple and red, and the last one was pink and white.

Lolbit handed me the red one, Chica the yellow one, Freddy the brown one, Bonnie the purple one, and Mangle the pink one. We all opened up the boxes to see these things made from the scraps that Lolbit was collecting the other day.

Inside Chicas box she pulled out the handmade thing and it was in the shape of a chef hat, Freddys was shaped like a microphone, Bonnies was shaped like a guitar, Mangles was shaped like a heart and mine was shaped like a pirate ship!

We looked at her, "Lolbit these are beautiful but what are they?" Chica exclaimed, Lolbit rolled her eyes as if it was obvious, "they are symbol bytes" she told us. We gave another confused look "um..what the heck is a byte?" Bonnie asked "i used to make them at my old pizzaria for kids. They are things made from scraps, but regular bytes have powers of somesort. However these are symbol bytes, they take a specific shape on which i make them and they represent you" she explained.

"Oh now i get it" Freddy said while admiring his. "Freddy you get a microphone cuz you sing, Chica a chef hat cuz your an amazing cook, Bonnie a guitar cuz you are amazing at playing, Mangle a heart cuz your kind and caring, and Foxy a pirate ship because you are a pirate" Lolbit tells us all.

We all loved them but felt horrible for not getting her anything. She said she didnt want anything but we still felt bad.

Chica went to go start preparing for dinner when suddenly we heard a knock at the door. Lolbit crawled over to answer it. She opened the door and