ç 1

Hannah's POV

"Jayden, please don't leave me here I need you, I can't do this anymore." I cried out. "I wont, we are together now you don't have to worry. Ok?" Jayden said. "Ok I love you ." "Love you too."

"Hannah wake up you have been sleeping for way to long its 4pm you need to vet ready for the game today." "Ok I'm up now." Was I dreaming again? That's the 4th time this week.

Today is Friday and its the first game this season. The school is going to he so nervous today, there never be any class today so we all have to get prepare.

"What should I wear"? I find this Lace Racerback Crop Top, some Active ladder cutout leggings and some black huaraches. I go to the bathroom and do my daily routes and put my clothes on. Then I put on some perfume by Ariana Grande. Then I put my hair in a messy bun and walk down the stairs to grab my keys and go to the dinners down town.

In my way to the dinners I see Jayden and Yerlin kissing in Jayden's car. So me being me I stop next to the car and blow my horn and Yerlin scream and Jayden just laugh and wave at me. So I blow a kiss at him and drive away.

Here's the story about me and Jayden. We have been friends for two years now. We all met in freshmen year in third period. We all had that class. People always thought me and Jayden were dating because everywhere we went we were together.

But people change and we barley talk because he has a girlfriend and she keeps telling him stuff about me. And I don't like it.

I don't know what her problem with me by in going to find out.

...HOW IS THE STORY SO FAR...DON'T FORGET TO VOTE...LOVE YOU ALL... 😘😍😘😍