10

maggie's pov

as i was about to walk out the door, i got a text from ethan.
"i'm here," it read. exactly at 12.
as i jumped in the car i asked, "what are we doing today?"
he looked over at me, "you look cute."
"thank youuuu" i blushed.
"but i still wanna know what we're doing today," i said with a wink.
"it's a surprise, you'll see."
we drove for a little while until we reached a mall.
"you brought me to a mall?" i confusedly looked over at him.
"yes and for a good reason come on, you'll see."
we got out of the car and walked hand in hand into the entrance.
as soon as we got into the mall we were practically running.
"ethan slow down i can't run that fast!!"
"fine, get on my back." he said as he crouched down.
as soon as i got on his back he started running again.
we stopped in front of a pretzel place called "auntie anne's"
"did you really just run across the mall to get a pretzel?" i said raising an eyebrow.
"do you like cinnamon or cheese?" he asked, completely ignoring my question.
"uhhh cinnamon i guess"
after he ordered our pretzel bites we began running again.
"ethan i didn't even get to eat these." i said running out of breath.
"don't drop them but hurry"
we made our way out of the mall and into the car.
"now why couldn't we have eaten these in there?" i asked pointing to the mall.
"cause we need to get on the road, and i wanted us to have the best snack in the world for our trip."
"what have i gotten my self into?" i asked as i ate my last pretzel and slid my head down to the side of the window, closing my eyes and slowly drifting to sleep.
-
"WE'RE HERE!!!" a loud scream startles me awake.
i lean up and wipe the drool from my hand.
"where are we?"
"we're at a waterpark!1!1!" ethan says excitedly.
"i didn't bring my bathing suit."
"that's okay, i got you one," he says pulling a super cute black and white bathing suit out of his back seat.
"you can change here, i won't look." he says looking away.
i quickly get changed and throw my shorts back on over the bathing suit.
"okay i'm ready" i say as ethan opens his door and comes over to open mine.
"thank you," i grab his shoulder slightly as i get up.
"no problem madam." he says with an accent, and a wink.
"you're a dork, you know that." i giggle.
"hopefully someday, your dork." he smiles to himself as he looks down at the ground.
i get a little closer, grabbing his arm and pulling it around my waist.
-
"this is so much fun," i scream as i jumped into the water while holding ethan's hand.
as we come up from underwater, he pulls me in and kisses me lightly.
"that was cheesy, you're lucky i like you." i say smiling, as i pull away.
"are you ready to go? we've been here for about 3 hours?" he asks, grabbing my hand.
"sure." i swim over to the edge and have him help me out of the water.
-
once were back in the car ethan turns his head again so i can get changed into my extra pair of clothes.
i hear him suck in his teeth, right after i took the top of the bathing suit off.
"are you alri- HEY you weren't supposed to look" i watched as his eyes went from my boobs to my eyes slowly.
"right, sorry" he says looking away.
i lean over the thing in the middle of us grabbing his chin, pulling it towards me.
"another peek wouldn't hurt," i whisper as i attach my lips to his.
he grabbed my inter thigh tightly, causing my mouth to pry apart from his and let out a small moan.
his hand went from my thigh to the top of my bathing suit bottoms faster then you can say "bug."
he pulled them down as fast as his hands could move, and he was already touching my sensitive area.
as he touched me, his other hand made its way to my breast and squeezed it gently, causing me to throw my head back and hit the window.
"fuck." i moan, not from pleasure, because that hurt like a bitch.
ethan's finger pull away fast, and he sucks them off before grabbing my head. and asking me if i'm okay.
"that was the biggest turn off, im sorry." i give a ":/" face.
"hey hey, don't worry about it. it wouldn't have gotten as heated if i didn't look when i wasn't supposed to."
"you right." i smirk.
i went back to putting on my clothes and i look down to see a little mess on ethan's seat.
"uh ethan," i point to the seat.
"don't worry baby, i'll clean that up."
he grabs paper towels from the back seat and wipes up the mess he caused.
"problem solved," he says as he clapped his hands and starts the car.
"we can go back to my place, if you want." he says still looking at the road.
"sure." i smile.

-

OKAY THAT WAS A HELLA LONG CHAPTER PLS BE PROUD OF ME. i also don't know if there are errors because i'm really tired and too lazy to read it, but if there are forgive my stupidity. lowkey don't know if the smut was good, i don't right it often so bare with me. anyways, hopefully u enjoy!1!1
- morgan