Fortunate Accident

(2 weeks later)

Momo's POV

"Wait it's not what it looks like!" I shouted frantically waving my hand getting off the unconscious manager.

"Oh really because it looks like you just attacked Alex unnie with your frustrated hormones," Jeongyeon smirked giving me a perv grin.

"I've taught you well Momo unnie you literally used the force to conquer," Tzuyu teased before high fiving Dahyun.

"Nice Tzuyoda!" Dahyun beamed happily.

"Yah! Don't encourage weird things!" I shouted .

"Momoring are you sure your in the position to talk about teaching the wrong things," Mina said trying to cover Chaeyoungs eyes.

"I'm telling you it's not what it looks like I swear," I pleaded out holding tighter onto my towel that was threatening to fall.

"Mhmm, sure it's not. So tell us why you were on top of Alex unnie who is unconscious by the way in just a towel." Jihyo spoke up with a hand on her hip.

"Just let me explain before you lot try to judge me okay," my voice raised feeling there stares bore holes into me.

**Flashback**

I hopped out of the shower and lightly dried my hair with my towel before wrapping it around my body. As I was about to open the door it flung open and I saw Alex unnie who stood there shocked.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here. The girls told me that it was empty so i could use it," she stuttered out as a blush crept across her cheeks.

I looked at her and she was dressed comfortably. The girls must of called her over here to entertain them.

"It's okay unnie, you can go ahead I'm done with it," I said shyly trying to rush out of the bathroom due to the embarrassment I felt.

When I stepped out of her way I slipped due to my feet being wet. Alex caught me before my body could reach the floor.

"Thanks..." I said shyly as I clutched the towel closer to my body.

"Uh-no problem," she was obviously flustered at my lack of clothing, so was I.

She let go of me and took a step but ended up slipping falling backwards. I panicked and tried to catch her but ended up falling on top of her instead. Oh god I hope she's okay. I looked down and saw that she bumped her head on the tile. I quickly sat up and lightly pat her cheeks and frantically shaking her. Then the bathroom door opened revealing the members looking at our compromising position.

**Flashback End**

"That's the truth and all there is to it I swear." I spoke looking at them to see if they believe me.

They didn't seemed convinced instead they smirked or laughed at the situation.

"We should get unnie off this cold tile. Let's lay her down on someones bed until she wakes up." Nayeon unnie suggested.

I watched Jeogyeon, Tzuyu and Mina carry her into the nearest room which belonged to Nayeon unnie, Mina, Sana and Jihyo. I quickly ran into my shared room and changed since we wee going to get something to eat once Alex unnie wakes up.

"So how'd it feel sitting on her?" I heard the amusement in Jeongyeon's voice.

"It wasn't like that. Don't be a perv Jeong. There's no way I could ever do something like that on purpose." I felt my cheeks heat up just thinking about it.