Chapter 6 ~ WHERE IS HE TAKING ME?

Savannah's Point Of View

"You were pretending to love me?" I ask Niall, shocked and outraged.

"What, no! I love you!" He said, grabbing my hands softly and entwining them.

"Mhm .." I remark, roughly shoving his hands away from mine and backing away.

"You're such a liar! I HATE YOU!" I shout at the top of my lungs, of coarse this happens to me, why wouldn't it?

"But, Savannah, that's not true" he says, looking at me desperately.

"Fine, tell me" I say.

"Nathan did this" he said, I roll my eyes.

"Does everything have to be from Nathan?" I shout at him.

"STOP SHOUTING AT ME! LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY FIRST!" he shouts. I wipe the tears from my eyes.

"No" I wave my hands in front of his face, "I don't want to hear it".

And with that, I walk out of the house and slam the door. It's freezing! Brr! And I'm wearing a long sleeved white sweater and black tights and ugg boots.

I decided to go to the shopping food court (If that made sense). I walk into the shops and to the food court. I buy a small salad and sit at a table and play with my delicious salad with my fork.

"You must be the famous Savannah" I hear someone say as they sit across me.

"Who are you?" I spit at him.

"Relax babe" he chuckles, grabbing my hands and caressing my cheek.

"Get away from me" I whisper - shout.

"Aww c'mon babe" he chuckles again.

"I need to go" I say.

"No, you don't" he looks at me, seriously. I just look down.

"I have a boyfriend" I say to him, still looking down.

"You mean the one that used you to get back at Nathan" he said. I look up at him, surprised.

"How do yo-"

"I know" he cut me off.

"Let me take you to a restaurant now, I don't care what you're wearing. Let's go" he smiles, genuinely.

"No" I say, bluntly.

"Excuse me?" he says, sounding frustrated.

"Sorry, but I can't" I apologize.

"Aww, c'mon!" he persuades me.

"Well, I have half an hour" I say. What could happen?

"Let's go" he grabbed my hands and took me to his car. He started driving out of the shops.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

                                                               HALF AN HOUR LATER

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

He was still driving. But we are driving through the woods, well sorta ...

I look at him with a worried face, and he looked down at me with a serious face. I turn back and stare out of the car window.

Oh God help me!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

AUTHOR'S POV

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

HEY GUYS! =-D

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE BUT I HAVE HAD SOO MANY EXAMS TO STUDY FOR AND STILL HAVE EXAMS BUT I'LL BE POSTING MORE OFTEN

- Sarah :)

😃😉😄😇😏😌😓😘😝😢😣😠😚😔😐😍😈😅😁😊😞😂😆😋😎😒😖😜😡😤

;):):D:P:(>:(:-O~_~<3:/X_X^3^^o^O.O>"<U_U:-P^0^^_^^_~;-):-):-D;P:[)::-():-S:-x=/