Lucia x reader

These are of my OC Lucia who I am currently writing a book for, she is a fallen angel with black wings. The art is by Nattopet on Deviantart

Lucia giggled and looked down at you, wrapping her arms around your waist, her giant wings curled gently around you creating a soft cocoon of warmth. "I love you, (Y/N)" she cooed softly, you blushed and shyly responded, "I love you too".

Coughing weakly you lay bleeding on the ground, "I-I'm sorry.." you coughed out, Lucia ran to your side with tears in her eyes laying a single hand on your bleeding wound, a glow of golden light shone from your wound and her hand. Your wound stitched itself together slowly, you looked up at Lucia watching her pitch black eyes glow slightly gold and her veins doing the same, her wings ruffled and shook with fear and pain. Finally, your wound was healed and Lucia slumped down, wrapping her arms and wings around you hugging you tightly.

Giggling playfully Lucia pounced and tackled you to the floor, mercilessly tickling you, laughing uncontrollably you lift your hands and tickle Lucia's sides causing her to freeze up in a slight panic and giggle as your fingers start to move quicker. Unexpectedly you flip the both of you so you are on top, looming above her. You move your fingers back to her sides and start to tickle her, Lucia laughing and squirming uncontrollably. You giggle and slow down your wriggling fingers and just look at her, from her flushed cheeks to the way her eyes sparkle and you smile leaning down to kiss her gently on the lips.