Part 1

ADDICTED TO YOU

A STORY BY KATEEE18

"You fall in love with the most unexpected person, in the most unexpected moment in time, but the hearts wants what it wants" -Unknown.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit Shit Shit!

Im sprinting down my final road, leading me to my bus stop. Beads of sweat forming on top of my forehead, but I quickly rub them off and continue to run.

My all time best friend was waiting for me on the corner of Mantining avenue and Champagne drive waving frantically at me to hurry up. I sprint the last 100meters and completely stack it at the end, falling over the curb and landing straight at Sydneys feet.

"god sakes Elise, once again your 10 minutes late, whats your excuse this time?" I look up at my once angered but now amused best friend Sydney. 

"Shower wouldn't heat up..?" I stand up and brush my self off, taking long strides to the entrance of the bus. 

"mhm mhm sure" Sydney follows me down the bus to our normal seats, the seats that stare straight down to the year 10s. 

I flop down onto my window seat, Sydney following stat on the opposite side of the aisle.

"Hey, hey guess what?" I glance over at Sydney,

"What?" I answer back.

"Harry Styles is coming to Australia"

"SHUDDUP!!" I dart up from my seat,

"The Harry Edward Styles, is coming to the australis?!" I screech.

"Shush! They are looking at you" She ushers towards the back and I instantly shut my mouth.

"Oh my god I can't believe this ugh" I think about all the stuff that could happen to me and Sydney if we go to this concert, the wonderful memories, the LIT photos and of course, getting to spend time with my wonderful best friend Sydney.

"Oi miss, lets get off" I snap out of my day dream and jump out of my seat. 

I scan my card and quickly sneak a glance at the back of the bus, hoping to see you but some kid is blocking my view. I sigh quietly and jump down.

"lets go on an ADVENNNTUREEEEE" Sydney calls out skipping along the pathway.

"Hey why don't we ditch today?" Sydney whispers to me ushering me to the left.

"When have we ever ditched? Im not starting now" I answer back pushing her back to the right.

"Pleeeaasssseeeee" She whimpers dropping to her knees.

"No Sydney, come on were gonna be late" I pick her up and carry on walking.

"Ugh you're no fun" She crosses her arms and follows me to school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there is my new story, I hope you guys enjoy lol. This story is actually based off my life, just a few bits changed :) Hopefully this goes good, and I hope you guys enjoy