Mr.Beautyful

he thinks he's cute.he thinks he's better than all the girls. but actually we all are just like him. I love him but he doesn't know that. but if he did he probably won't like me because he thinks he's Mr.perfect!!! but that's what I like about him. but he will learn one day he's the same as all of us!!!

chapter 1. the start:

*at school*

Jordan pov.

I'm leaning on my locker with my back talking to these cute girls that like me when I see this beautiful girl walk by.-_-! she walks faster because she noticed me catching her glancing at me. I smirked making her walk even faster. with my human sense she most like me like all the other girls. because come on look at me I'm Beautyful,sexy,and the coolest boy in this school!!! but she's different from the other girls. and I need to find out. I hope she wants to talk to me and not think I'm trying to get in her pants.

me: hey...wait

???: who me

me:.yea

*she makes a run for it but I catch her* ~>_<~

???: OK you got me,what do you want pretty boy?

me: hey don't be rude I just want to know your name.

???:wats it up to u??? player...(⊙o⊙)?

me:Well my name is Jordan n I'm guessing every girl in this school knows my name.

???:you think...

me: →_→

???: Lol why the face?!

me:I just want to know your name. and I'm a nice guy if you get to know me more. and I'm glad I made you laugh. ت

???: Well my name is ellna Perez

me: wow! ^O^ you got a beautiful name.

ellna: thanks!! *^▁^* so is your face...I mean...Well i got to go.

me: why class didn't start yet?

*ring,ring,ring,ring,ring,ring,ring,*

me:....-_-

ellna: lol!!! Well bye!

-------------------------------------

ellna pov.

what the fuck!!!! that was a fucking dream!!! I hate life!!!

brother:*bangs on the door* wake up I been knocking on your door for 34 minutes now!!! you know I have to pick up my girlfriend too!

me: I'm sorry it's just I had a crazy ass but sweet dream!!!

brother:it's alright just hurry up and get dress so we can go to school.

me:ok

I hop in the shower and after that i put on my black lace tank top with my dark blue skinny jeans and my black tims. I hop in my brother car. heading to school.

chapter 2: I'm sooooo sorry!!! >_<¦¦¦