Chapter 1

Hello, my name is Beatrice but my friends call me Tris. This is my story and this is how I became a werewolf fighting for the good that is left in the world. Being a werewolf is quite fun at times, but it can also be life threatening and difficult. This is how it all started:
One day, when I was 12 I went with my friend for a camping trip to the woods. We went deep into the night, through all the trees and bushes. Eventually, we found a very beautiful and calm spot where we set up our tent. We loved it there. We roasted marshmallows  and we told scary stories. We stayed up till very late at night and we were having the time of our life. When it got very late in the night, we decided to go to bed, so that we could enjoy the next day.
We slept all night until we heard a loud and spine rattling howl from the top of the hillside in the woods. It was only a couple of meters away and we were both terrified. We ran out of the tent and we dashed into the woods. We got into foreign lands and we were completely lost. At some point, I lost my friend and I ran in another direction. The creature continued following us. It's four legs were no match with my two legs. The creature was very agile and it moved in swift and gentle motions. Unfortunately, it caught up to me and it pushed me down, into the thick and painful pine cones. I really wished that I hadn't broken a bone. No one was anywhere and I couldn't call for help. The creature bit me hard of the side of my stomach and he ran off into the wild. I didn't know what he did, but the bite was excruciatingly painful, so I layers there for as long as I can remember. I wondered what that creature could have been? I absolutely loved werewolf shows when I was younger and I wondered if werewolfs actually existed. Who knew? I lay down in pain dreaming of werewolfs and the song of the chirping birds took my consciousness and I fell into a dew and painful sleep.

Chapter 2 is coming soon!