Day 50

Why you love the 80s?

There are many reasons why I love the 80s and If I tell you them all this would probably be more than 1000 words, so I'm gonna tell you this in a shorter version.

To start with the 80s is a decade that has many great music and movies. You have to agree that the best movies were made in the 80s/90s but I'm not talking about the 90s right now lol.
The acting is so good in 80s movies. Some movies today are good, I'm not saying that they are all bad, but some remakes just aren't good. For example many people tell me that Star Wars movies from the 80s are much better than now. I've watched one of them in the cinema and I didn't like it.
I'm done with my blabbing about movies lol.
Another thing why I love the 80s is because of the clothing styles. I just love 80s fashion so much haha. I would wear it everyday lmao. People were so original with what they wear back then. Some of them were even getting too crazy with it but people from the street weren't talking behind their backs saying things like: "omg she's so weird" This would probably happen now.
Another thing why I love the 80s - I'm a kid that likes to be unusual, okay?😂 I don't like liking stuff that kids from school like or my friends like. I like being different and liking stuff that everybody says it's not good or weird and etc. I've always liked 80s music. I was never a big fan of today's music lol. I remember when I was in 3rd grade I had this obsession with Michael Jackson and I used to listen nothing but his music. Then I started liking Cyndi Lauper as well so I used to listen only Cyndi Lauper and MJ music. And I always protected them as if they were my family lol. Once I cried because of Michael because someone said something offensive about him (I was about 9 by te time lol)
So yeah basically my first favorite singer was Michael Jackson and my first favorite actor was Corey Feldman and my first favorite movie was The Goonies so yeah basically all 80s stuff.
To sum up - I love the 80s because it makes me a different and unusual kid, everything about that decade is amazing and unique. The movies and music are perfect. Acting's great, the actors are cute and talented (lmao). Majority of my favorite movies are from the 80s lol. My fav movie from this century is Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Te 80s just give me a very good feeling and I love them with all of my heart. I would trade my iPhone iPad all that stuff to go and live there lol.

*************************************

So that was basically a shorter version what I think haha. If you made it to the end I appreciate that lmao. Big thanks to the people that were here for the past 50 days. I love you all❤❤
Wow I actually can't believe it's been 50 days wow. Comment things or challenges you want me to do. Also I have a new Nick Carter fanfiction that I'll update now so make sure to check it out if you are a Backstreet Boys/Nick Carter fan❤
Stay awesome!
Bye!