OS - Bubbly

Title: Bubbly
Pairing: Sehun x Suho
Rate: PG-15
Author: nnamiie

Bubbly

"EXO!! EXO!!"

The sound of our fans is still ongoing when they saw us coming out of the fan sign. Today a lot of our fans come here as usual. I'm tired... Of course, but no matter how tiring I am, just saw fans waiting, 'Kim Junmyeon' isn't tired anymore :)

We sincerely smile to our fans between walking back to the van. Luckily, today they stay a little bit far from us. So, we can walk more comfortable. And then, we arrive at our van. Jongin get on the van first. The following are Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. But when it's my turn... Our evil maknae, 'Oh Sehun', doesn't let me get on it.

"Hyung~ Don't get on it."

"Yah! Don't play Sehunna. Let me get on the van."

"No~ I wanna get on it first." Ashhh! This boy! He gently pushes me back and seems to get on first. Did he think I give up? No! Never!

"Hyung, he teases me. He must be the last." Because I'm shorter than he is and I must be lose for sure, so I ask our guards to help me. But I think it's not work. :(

"Hurry up! Or you wanna back dorm late?"

"I wanna go first~"

"No! I'll go first." I won't give up! :P

"Please hyung. Pleaseeeee~" Ash! His puppy eyes attack me! Why does he look at me like Baekhyun does? It's too hard to refuse!!!!

"Huhhh OK. Hurry up Sehun. I'm so sleepy."

"Haha"

"It's not a joke :("

"You're too cute, honey. I can't bear of it." Who teach he say like this? How luckily that the guards didn't hear his word. It's- Ash! I can't explain that.

I get on the van and walk to my own seat but sleepy Jongin took it all and now he's sleeping on Kyungsoo lap. The others are taken by Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun. Must I sit on the floor? How bad! Why leader like me must sit on the narrow floor? All members love me very much. - -

"Sit here" While I'm finding where to sit, sehun says and pull me to sit on his- er... on his lap. -//////-

"I'm heavy, aren't I? You needn't do like this. It's OK for me to sit on the floor."

"No, I wanna sit with you."

"But..."

"Please hyung, pleaseeee~"

"O-OK -//////-" He'll never understand how shy I am! Thanks GOD, everybody is sleeping.

"Your face is a little bit red. Are you sick?"

"No (. .)\\" Stupid... It's because of you!

"Look up, hyung" I slowly look up and face him. The one who stupid is me. He teases me to look up and lean on me more! Ash! I feel like my heart beats too fast. It's something wrong with my heart, right?

Muah~

"S-Sehunna -//////-"

"You're too cute. I hate-I hate it."

"I do nothing (. .)"

"That fanboy! He looked at you like he wanna eat you :("

"But I didn't do anything"

"I know but I'm jealous! I was about to crazy when he looked at you."

"-/////-"

"I wanna tell everyone that you're mine. I'm the only one who can hug you."

"..."

"I'm the only one who can touch these fragile hands."

"..."

"I'm the only one who can look at these puppy eyes."

"..."

"I'm the only one who can kiss your bland cheeks."

"-//////-"

"And I'm the only one who can kiss you..."

"!!!" I will not to be shy if he didn't do everything he said. -//////-

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Calm down! You should be courteous our driver more. You can do that again when we arrive the dorm, OK?"

":D"

I quickly push Sehun when Chanyeol shouts. In fact, he just wanna teases me! Because He always does like this with Baekhyun on the back seats. ( ' ')

W-Wait... All members are sleeping. Why do they look at me and laugh? When do they awake? Omma... Helps me please TT^TT

End

P.S. This original version of this fanfic is Thai. It's mine. Please don't copy and Please comment!
P.P.S. I've posted this story on Asianfanfics and Livejournal too!