FINAL CHAPTER: XXVIV

Lance
"So she found out about that night?"

"Yup." He said. "And she ain't give me the chance to explain. She straight up broke up with me."

"Damn son, so what you finna do?"

"Ion fucking know, I tried calling but it goes straight to voicemail."

Man this whole situation is fucked up. I mean I ain't goin lie, I knew Isis was goin find out but not like this. What those girls did was grimy as fuck.

I was not expecting this kind of news. As I picked up Cam from the hospital today I knew something wrong was going on with him.

"Look man don't let this shit get to you, just let shawty cool down a lil and eventually she'll give you the chance to explain."

"I hope you right."

"I hope so too." I said lowly, starting up the car.
*
After dropping off Cam to his crib, I decided on taking a different route.

Once I pulled up to Charity's spot, I fixed my jeans and slid my hat back on.

Stepping out the car I went up to her apartment and knocked on her door.

When she saw me, she looked as if I disgusted her.

"Lance what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Came to see you."

"For what? I damn sure don't wanna see you."

"Charity just let me talk to you."

"No fuck you, you decided you wanted someone who was better than me. You chose that popcorn hoe instead of me so what could you possibly have to s-"

I cut Charity's rant short with a kiss. Not just because I wanted her to shut the fuck up but i missed this girl.

At first I thought she was goin push and slap me like before but she gave in by wrapping her arms around me.

I picked her up and laid her down on the couch without breaking the kiss.

I tried to slip my tongue in but she wouldn't give me room, so I squeezed her ass which made her gasp a little.

She was able to remove my shirt and started to reach down for my belt.

"Tell me what you want ma."

She bit her lip and looked at me.

"You."

I wasted no time getting a rubber from my wallet and slid it on once my pants were removed. As I slid inside her we both groaned at the same time.
*
Cam
Man I've been hitting up Isis nonstop ever since she had left my hospital room. All my calls would be sent straight to voicemail and my texts wouldn't go through. This shit is fucking killing me inside. I can't bear to have Isis mad at me, that girl is my everything yo. Knowing that she's upset and heartbroken really gets to me. I truly love that girl and I'd do anything for her to just come back to me.

I started getting irritated at my calls being ignored so I decided on dropping by her crib.
*
Once I got there, I went up to her floor and grabbed the spare key to her apartment and opened the door. It seemed the same to me but it was only one thing missing...and that was her.

"Isis! Yo Isis" I called out to her. I went all over and still no sign of her. 

I sat by the island and just thought to myself but as I was thinking, I had seen a note attached with a box. It read:

Dear Cameron,
If you're reading this then it's obvious that you were looking for me in my apartment. Cam I really loved you and thought we'd be together with no problems but when I saw those pictures with you and that girl I thought enough was enough. Why would you do something like to me? I was Down for You hands down and stayed committed to you but I guess that don't mean anything to you. So long story short I decided on speeding up the moving process a little faster so now I should be on a plane on my way to Cali. I thought you'd be with me but i guess things changed.
Ps~ I left you something that I'd thought you should see...Happy Father's Day
                                                 Sincerely,
                                                        Isis

After reading the letter I was clueless at the last part until I opened up the box and saw two used pregnancy tests that read positive...