Jump

I stand stand at the edge of the bridge. It's funny. Ten minutes ago I wanted this. This ending. But now I don't want it. My palms and sweaty and my clothes soaking.

"No Annie, please!" I can hear Hayden screaming. He does love me. I can here the pain in his deep voice. His face is red and eyes badly bloodshot.

"Don't listen!" Brennan screams. I know this isn't him.

Suddenly I here footsteps. They are getting closer. And closer.

"Stop...please!" She screams out. It's Mackenzie.

"Brennan please this is all my fault. I didn't mean to start this. I was jealous. And to be honest a lot of fans lied. Those messages were photoshopped! The videos edited! Those 'rumours' false. I did invite Annie to my party but she was busy and Hayden came because he wanted to. Me and him are NOT a thing. Yes friends but not a long thing. You see Brennan. You have heard it first. From my mouth. We are not a thing! But you know who should be? Annie and Hayden!"

"Silly, silly Mackenzie! Don't you realise? I don't want that. I don't care who's with who I just want revenge!" He sniggers.

Suddenly he throws a sharp knife. As it flys in mid air for what feels like forever we all gasp.

She screams "Help!" In a almighty screech. I close my eyes and feel physically sick.