twenty

"Minji," Mr Park called.

The maid came up to him, in matter of seconds. She bowed before he gave her instruction.

"Can you tell Jimin and his friend to come down, now."

Mrs Park slammed her hands against the table and stood up immediantly.

"I'm going with you." She points at the maid.

The maid bowed as an agreenment, and led her way to her son's room.

-

The maid walked up to the door and was about to knock when Mrs Park pushed in front and walked in without permission.

She walked in with two of the boys cleaning the room. Mrs Park crossed her arms on her chest as she watched the pair.

"Excuse me!" She yelled to catch their attention. The both boys stood still and looked at the woman, especially Jimin.

"The dinner has been delayed for an hour!" Mrs Park continues shouting.

"I'm sorry." Jimin apologises while Jungkook forgivingly bowed.

"And if you wanted to clean your room, you could have just called one of the maids."

Mrs Park walks out of the room, leaving the maid and the boys alone.

"I was instructed to guide you to the dining room."

-

Since the dinner got delayed for hour, the chefs had to make a new set of cuisine, and Mrs Park kept her eyes on them and left the males alone.

"So, Jungkook," Mr Park starts off.

"How did you meet Jimin?"

"Oh, that." Jungkook laughs as he remembers their first encounter.

Jungkook was walking down the corridor when he encountered a figure. He didn't see the person so he ended up bumping into him and falling down.

Jungkook looked up to see who it was when he noticed a boy with freshly styled hair; gold-lined blazer who was sharply looking to the other.

"I hope you feel blessed because you ran onto me," It was the rich boy, Park Jimin.

He sounded mean and tough with his deep Busan dialect. Jungkook didn't have the 'Busan dialect' since most of his childhood he lived in Seoul.

"I-I didn't mean to ran into you." Jungkook quickly apologises as he stands up.

"It was just a random encounter during lunch." Jimin interrupts.

"Ah, understood." Mr Park nodds.

"Have you guys kissed yet?"

Jimin and Jungkook shockingly look at the parent. Jimin couldn't believe his ears of what he heard.

"Dad, are you seriou-"

"Yes, Jimin, I'm being serious." He answers. "Have you had first kiss, Jungkook?"

"Yes, Mr Park." Jungkook replies.

"Call me Hoojoon."

Maids started rush in, with plates full of food, to the dining room where the males were talking. Lastly, Mrs Park came into dining room; greeting the pair and her husband.

"Sumi, did you know that Jungkook was Jimin's boyfriend?"

Her eyes widened at the word 'boyfriend', her palm was clinched into a fist that could even break the fork she was holding in her hand.

"Excuse me?" She seriously questioned.

"Jungkook," Hoojoon points at him. "Jimin's boyfriend."

"Jimin is that tru-"

"Yes, it is." Jimin replies as he puts his hand over Jungkook's shoulders, making his step-mother angrier.

"Get out of my house." She commands as she rapidly stands up.

"Bu-"

"Just get out!"

Jimin stands up, the other male stands up as well, and leaves the dining room. He guides the younger up to his room.

"Stay here," Jimin tells him Jungkook nods. 

"I'll sort this out."

---

thank you so much for 11k ;-; i had tears in my eyes when i found out ;-; thankyouthankyouthanksososososmuuuuccchhh;;;;;;

i love you guys 💖