19

Severus P.O.V

Dear Merlin what have I done? I can tell Harry is very upset over what I said in the headmasters office. I saw him leave with tears in his eyes and he was visabaly shaking too. I told him I would lay off the insults and not make them as harsh but it seems like I failed at that. I just hope he can forgive me.

I floo down to my office and make my way over to my classroom. First period of the day if first years. Great. In all honesty the first years are the best classes. Since they are new to potions they do try to follow directions as closely as possible. Unlike older years who think they know everything and do what they want.

The day passes by much in a blur. Harry's class is the last class of the day. God I'm so nervous to face him. Why? I'm an adult, I should not be afraid to face my mate. The bell rings to signal the last class of the day. I can hear my students talking outside. I unlock the door and sit down at my desk. Today I'll take a more, gentler approach.

The students all sit down at their desk and I tap the board with my wand.

"This is the potion you will be brewing. This is a more tougher potion then the ones you all have been previously working on. For every uncompleted potion will be two points form your house. Begin." All the students scramble to gather there ingredients. Except Harry. He stays seated and has his eyes glued to the board. Or me. I don't know which.

It's like that for the rest of class. He only glances up occasionally and I don't know if it is the board or me he is looking at. When the class ends, Slytherin is at a minus eight points and Gryffindor is at a minus six points. They gather up there stuff and Harry is one of the few left. I don't know if he did that on purpose or not. Luck have it, he was the last one in the class.

"H-harry?" I ask my voice cracking like a hormonal teenager. He turns to me his expression blank.

"Yes?" He says. I can tell he's trying not to let his emotions come through.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I take a small step forward.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" He half shouts at me. I take a few more steps forward.

"Because of what I said. I know I hurt you because of it." Now he starts to hyperventilate.

"No, why would that bother me? I'm fine. I-Im cool. I don't need an-any-anyhting!" He falls forward crying. I run and catch him before he can hit the floor. He tries to fight me at first but the just goes limp in my arms. I hold him as he cries into my chest uncontrollably. I run my fingers through my his hair as I whisper declarations of love to him.

"Merlin kitten I'm so so so very sorry. I know you asked me to go lightly on the insults and I didn't. I understand if you hate me, or never want to see me again but know I am deeply sorry for what I said to you." I nuzzel my nose in his hair.

"P-promise... promise me that you will try harder. Or maybe you could just not comment and just give me a glare instead?" He asks his voice braking every other word.

"I promise kitten, I will try my very best. Tell me, is there any area your more sensitive to?" I ask as I kiss his forehead.

"J-just don't compare me to my father." He says.

"Then from now on I won't." I say. I pick him up bridal style and take him to my desk. I sit in my chair with him on my lap. I gently stroke his ears and run my hand up and down his tail. First he purrs his head still on my chest. Next he is lightly whimpering and moaning. He looks up at me with lust filled eyes.

"What, you trying to make to make it up to me?" He asks giving me his innocent eyes.

"Maybe." I say as I nip at his ears. He let's out a louder moan and I drop my head down to his neck. I leave little love bites and run my fangs over his mark. He arches his back and grabs onto my robes. I slip my hand from his waist to begin lightly stroking his member through his pants.