Chapter 7

The Yule Ball had passed and Harry had happily danced with Draco. The potion had worn off after a few days. The professors pardoned their work for the week and allowed them to enjoy the ball.

The uke ran into the Forbidden Forest. Tears trickled down his cheeks. He cast an invisibility spell around himself as well as a silencing one. He sobbed bitterly and hugged his knees. Draco sunk his nails into his Dark Mark and clawed up. He did this repeatedly until he saw blood.

The Malfoy had kept it covered since the sixth year. Very few people had seen it; until earlier today. The ferret had been brewing a potion. It revealed hidden secrets from the past. He then tripped and it spilled on his arm. A large Dark Mark appeared over the teen. The entire class screamed, except a few such as the golden trio. A bright rainbow then flourished around it. The gray-eyed teen darted out of the room. Those who hadn't screamed because of the mark, began to insult him about his sexuality.

Harry apologized quickly and immediately took off after him. The Gryffindor had heard the sobs, until the spell was cast. He was about a foot away from the uke. "Draco?!" His voice was loud, but extremely caring.

Draco flinched, the spell was wearing off. Not to mention, the blood left quite the puddle beneath him.

The seme immediately noticed and ran to him. He hugged him tightly and took his wand.

The spell was instantly broken. Draco froze with fear.

The Potter felt his own warm tears rush into his eyes. "Draco...why? Why are you doing this to yourself?" His voice cracked with concern. He flicked his wand and healed the open cuts. The brunette also cleaned up the puddle.

The Slytherin looked down sadly. "Y-you saw what happened! Don't act like it's okay!" He sobbed and tried to claw at his now healed arm.

"No! Stop that!" The seme pinned him to a tree and held his arms over his head. "Draco it won't go away! I can't fix that. Though, perhaps I could make it look a little prettier."

"I'm disgusting! I don't deserve your kindness!" Draco whimpered.

The seeker kissed him deeply and wiped his tears. "Close your eyes," he whispered softly and moved the arm that had the mark on it. He began to cast a small spell. The tattoo was soon surrounded by brightly colored flowers. The mark was still visible, but Harry had a point, the mark was indeed beautiful.

He opened them after a moment and glanced at it. There were millions of tiny flowers that covered his left arm. His eyes widened, "It's so beautiful. I mean not as beautiful as you, but still." They were light pastels; pink, blue, yellow, white, and purple mostly. They were light and calming. There was only one issue. There were bright red lines through the Dark Mark.

Harry smiled, "Thank you. I'm glad you like them."

Draco hugged him tightly. "You're like a king of kindness. No wonder you're so popular."

The stag laughed, "Am I like the King of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland?"

"No idea who that is, but you're the king of my heart." The Slytherin smiled.

"You're so cute my ferret." He smiled happily. He paused, "But, please never do that again. Honestly, I can't afford to lose you. I love you more than anything else."

The uke nodded and held him close for a moment. "I just didn't want you made fun of because you're dating an ex-Death Eater."

"I've been made fun of my entire life, well, since I came here." He kissed his head. Harry then sat in the grass, "I know you don't want to get your uniform dirty. You could sit in my lap." He smirked.

A burst of heat rose up the uke's cheeks. "D-Daddy?" He hesitantly did so. "Aren't I heavy?"

Harry shook his head, "Not at all." He tilted his head for a moment. It was obvious that he was deep in thought about something.

"What is it Harry?" He asked quietly, not wanting to be annoying.

"Do you have a ddlg kink?" His voice was soft and gentle so the uke wouldn't get embarrassed.

"Hm?" He asked confused. "What're you talking about?"

"Daddy dom or dominate little girl." The seme explained.

"I'm not a girl. Also, what does that mean though?" He questioned.

"Do you enjoy being taken care of?" He asked softly.

"I was taught to be ind-", Harry soon cut him off.

"Do you want me to take care of you? It would be similar to last week. Except you could act like that when we're alone together." Harry continued to explain.

"I barely remember it. I just know I took a lot of naps." He muttered. The blond paused for a moment, then continued. "I mean we could try it. No one can find out though." Draco said softly. "I hate to submit to any-", the seme started to tickle him.

Draco laughed hysterically. Tears welled in his eyes as he tried to squirm away. "D-Daddy! S-stop!"

Harry smirked. "Now, what was that?"

"I-I'll submit to you at any time." He whimpered and kissed him gently.

"Thank you dear. That's basically it though. You can act like a little kid at certain times. Obviously when we aren't in class, and I'll care for you. It can range from cooking and cuddling to sex and punishments." He kissed his forehead and adjusted the uke in his lap.

"So there's rules?" He asked annoyed.

"I could get you a choker. And, possibly a pacifier, if you desire. This is entirely your choice after all." Harry restated.

Draco nodded, "I'll try it just this once." He smiled.

"Thank you little one," Harry smiled and held him close.