How You Met

Percy Jackson- You were a daughter of Khione and you have been at camp half blood for the same time Annabeth has been at camp. You were a misfit and looked down upon because of your mother and you were in the Hermes cabin because your mom didn't have a cabin. It was the day of capture the flag and there was a new guy Percy Jackson everyone knew who he was by now and you two were on opposite teams and your team lost and you saw him at the bonfire and walked up to him. Good game son of Poseidon. You said to him. Good game what's your name? He asked. F/N. You said. Nice to meet you I'm Percy Jackson. He said with a smirk and you smiled back.

Jason Grace- You were a daughter of Venus the Roman form of Aphrodite and you had a power none of the other children of Venus possessed charm speak you called it. You have known Jason since you were really young and trained by Lupa. Hi I'm F/N. You said. I'm Jason. He said back. It'a nice to meet you. He added quickly. It's nice to meet you too. You said with a goofy grin.

Leo Valdez- You were a daughter of Ares and you were very stubborn but not so much hot headed. You were training with your sister Clarisse. Come on F/N put your back in it! Clarisse yelled. I am! You yelled back and pinned Clarisse. Good job. Clarisse whispered. Thanks. You said. You unpinned her and you saw a guy with curly black hair walking with a couple other people. Who is he? You asked. Fresh meat. Clarisse said. You ran over to him. Annabeth who are they? You asked. Jason, Piper and Leo. Annabeth said. Nice to meet you. Leo said. I'm F/N daughter of Ares. You said and raced back to Clarisse.

Frank Zhang-  You were a daughter of Bellona and the half sister of Reyna and you two are very close. You met Frank when you both were young. Hi I'm... Frank. He whispered to you. Hi Frank I'm F/N. You said with a smile. It's nice to meet you F/N. He said. It's nice to meet you too. You said.