Date Night

f/f means favorite flower

Percy Jackson- You and Percy were going on a date to the beach. You got ready and put on a bathing suit and over it a white summer dress with white sandals. You walked to Percy's cabin. Hey F/N. Percy said. Hi Percy. You said. Percy grabbed your hand and you guys ran to the beach. You ran into the water and Percy followed. You guys played in the water until he took your hand and you guys went underneath with a bubble surrounding you guys. Wow. You thought. He kissed you in the bubble and you kissed back. You guys went back to his cabin. Wow. You said. Mesmerized Icy. He teased. Of course Water Boy. You said.

Jason Grace- You were getting ready for your date with Jason. You put your hair in a braid and you put on an electric blue dress with matching flats. You heard a knock on your door. Come in! You yelled. Jason opened the door holding your f/f. Jason you didn't have to get those for me. You said. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't Matchmaker. Jason said. You kissed his cheek and he blushed. He set the flowers in the vase and you two walked to the picnic hand in hand.

Leo Valdez- So where are you and Valdez going? Clarisse asked. We are going to take a walk. You said. If you get hurt I'm going to hurt him. Clarisse said. Don't hurt him. I said. If you get hurt I just might. She said and sat down on her bed . You wore a red off the shoulder top paired with a pair of shorts and red sneakers with a red flower in your hair. Leo knocked on the cabin door. Come in! You yelled. Leo walked in and your cabin stared at him. You look beautiful. Leo said. Valdez if you hurt her may the gods help you. Clarisse said. Let's go Leo. You said. Bye cabin! You called out and waved. You and Leo started to walk in the forest. The forest is pretty. You said. It is Battle lady. Leo said. Come on Fireworks. You said and ran to a different tree. He stood in front of you and he kissed you. Valdez lips off my sister! Clarisse yelled. Looks like I have to go bye F/N. Leo said and kissed you one more time and ran away. Clarisse saw him running and she ran after him. Clarisse don't kill Leo! You yelled and ran after them.

Frank Zhang-  You were getting ready to have a date with Frank your loving boyfriend and you love him dearly. You left your hair down but you put on a purple dress with matching flats. You saw Frank holding a bouquet of f/f. You look so lovely. Frank said. These are for you. Frank said blushing and holding out f/f. Thats so sweet these are so pretty. You said blushing. Are you ready to cloudgaze? Frank said. You giggled. Yes I am. You said. He held your hand and kissed your lips then you guys proceeded to cloud gaze on a mountain.