Visiting Day

2 Week's Later:Evie's P.O.V.

Okay so Mal's plan to get Ben to fall for her worked very well.I found out that Chad is a total jerk but I'm actually fine, I didn't expect much from him anyway.I've been starting to do really good in Chemistry and the teacher is getting more and more comfortable with me there.I don't use my mirror for much anymore I mainly just use it to check up on Daisy when I feel lonely.But on the other hand today was visiting day for the kids here in Auradon. Obviously not for me, Mal, Carlos, and Jay. The Fairy Godmother gave us our own private visit over video chat.That didn't end very well but I'm proud that Carlos stood up to his mom, she was making up things to try and turn Dude into but Carlos shot her down.We all got dressed in the clothes I made everyone.

They all said they loved them because the designs were their style.Oh I almost forgot I'm starting a close line.I made Jazzy those outfits we were talking about and everyone loved them so much that they started paying me to make them clothes. Mal, the boys, and I headed out to the court yard where the party was taking place.We got there right as Ben and some of the other Auradon kids started performing a song for the families.We walked down into the courtyard and caught a few stares but we were used to that by now.Once the performance was over Ben took a few pictures with some of the families then called us over to him."Hey Ben."Jay says and him, Carlos, and Ben did their secret handshake which always made me and Mal laugh.I looked away from the boys and stared off into the distance.As I looked around I almost fainted when I saw a face I've been looking at through a mirror the past few days.

"Daisy?"I say not believing my eyes.Ben and the others looked at me and I could see all of them smile at me."I kind of did your job at giving Ben the letter Dais wrote."Mal says making me glance at her but I turned back to look at Daisy again.This time I saw that she was looking my way with a huge smile on her face.I handed Dude back to Carlos and Mal took my purse but I didn't even care.I started walking towards Daisy and she started walking towards me but it felt like it was taking to long and I was really excited.I started running to her and Daisy just smiled wider. "Daisy!"I yell out as we reach each other and I jumped into her arms.I know that we caught everyone's attention because I heard them start clapping for us.I held Daisy with as much strength as I could and she did the same back.I never wanted to let go but we had to eventually because she had to say hi to everyone else.

She hugged Mal and did her own little greetings with the boys then she turned to Ben."I really can't thank you enough for letting me come to visit.I don't know if I could have handled being on the Isle any longer with out seeing everyone."Daisy says and the others laugh."You mean without seeing Evie."Jay says and everyone laughed.I grabbed Daisy's hand and she intertwined our fingers.Ben was smiling but I could tell he was thinking about something."Hey what if you stayed here?"Ben says and Daisy's face was expression less from how shocked she was by his question. "Wait are you serious?"I ask because my heart stopped when he asked."Yes.If you really dislike being away from your friends so much, why not come here.Be with them."Ben says and I almost fainted again."I'm sure Evie is 100% down for this idea."Carlos says making everyone look at me and I nodded quickly. Daisy was still standing there thinking about everything.

"Hey are you okay Dais?"Jay asks making Daisy look up at Ben."I really don't have to go back there?"Daisy says and her voice sounded very emotional."Only to get the rest of your belongings."Ben says and Daisy smiled so wide it made the courtyard brighter."This has been my dream for years."Daisy says and I nod."Well then it's settled we have another student joining Auradon."Ben says and Mal and the boys cheered. Daisy turned to me so excited that she picked me up and twirled me around making everyone laugh.When she sat me back down we all went and started to have fun.Daisy and I obviously stayed by each other's side the whole time.Me and her went and talked to Belle and her husband. While we were talking I heard someone yelling making us turn and see Audrey standing next to a woman who was looking at Mal terrified.