Dualscar x reader

This story was requested by... FailedExpreiment!
-----------------------------------------
Your POV~~ (also, you are an adult in this one, in the other story's -unless they include ancestors- you are a teen)

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Your alarm went off. You groaned as you got out of bed. You were not a morning person, to say the least, but at least you got to work with animals at your job. You took a quick shower (and by quick I mean an hour long shower), got your work clothes on, and drank a whole pot of coffee. You checked the clock and realized that you had to be at work in twenty minutes.(you lived about 15 minutes away, not including traffic) You grabbed your suitcase and bolted out the door.

[at work]
You made it by one minute, thankfully, and headed straight for Ψiioniic's office, since you were his assistant.

Ψiioniic: "ah, good, your here, II need you to check on the new arrIIval"

(Y/n): "huh? A new arrival?"

Ψiioniic: "ye2, he II2 a endangered 2pecIIe2 of manta ray, II need you to 2ee IIf he II2 awake."

(Y/n): "right away sir"

I walked into the "hospital" for animals, which was just a room where they kept an eye on all the injured animals. I grabbed a clipboard which had all the data of the Manta ray on it, and walked around the room until I came across a sleeping Manta ray. He had the most beautiful shade of violet I had ever seen. I saw that he has multiple scars across his face. As I leaned in to get a better look at him, his eyes suddenly shot open and he looked around, he looked scared and angry. He then turned around and looked at me. He didn't look as angry but still as terrified.

"Hey, it's ok. I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Wh-where am I? Where is Cronus and Erifish?" (I didn't know how he talks XD)

"They are currently in their own tanks, we are taking very good care of them."

"Please, let me go see them!"

"I'm sorry but we have to take care of you until you are fully healed."

He sighed and looked away in despair, and my heart ached to see him like this.

Dualscar's POV~~
I looked up to see the doctor look at me with pity. She was beautiful, Gorgeous even, but I still wanted to see my children. Maybe if I flirt with her, I might convince her to take me to see my children
(me: wow Dulscar
Dulscar: what?!)

"Hey, are you a star? Cause your beauty is out of this world
(Me: -.- ....really?
Dulscar: What?! It was the only thing I could think of!)

I saw a light blush speed across the doctors face as she chuckled slightly. I felt my face get warm and instantly knew I was blushing madly.

"By the way, my name is Dualscar."

"Mine is (y/n)"

I knew that this was the start of a great relationship.

-----------------------------------------
And..... There we go! My first oneshot story! Leave a comment if you think I should make a part 2 to this story!

Dualscar: *smirks* oh I think they will want more of this *winks at the fangirls who are fangirling for him*

Me: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING OUT OF YOUR TANK?! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET OUT?!

Dualscar: A magician never reveals his secrets