Chapter 1 - BTS Dance Competition

It was a normal day, just my daily routine.
I went to my house after high school, listening to BTS, in the school bus. It was a rainy day, so Rain was the perfect song.
As usual, Laura was next to me. She was listening BTS too.
She's one of my best friends, and she's a so talented drawer.
Her drawings always slay and I'm a total fangirl, because my drawing skills are like Jin's in dancing, but atleast he improves and I just suck. I don't know how to draw or how to cook, the only thing I know and I'm into is dancing, that's why BTS is so inspiring for me.
They are very good dancers, all of them, ALL, they sing and rap amazingly and the members are just so humble, funny and sexy.
How can I not stan them?
The bus stopped, I hugged Laura and I went to the supermarket, I needed sanitary napkins.
In the supermarket, I met a few old friends, of my childhood, of my old school. They were very good friends, but time makes us forget people and move on, and that's what happened to our friendship.
Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Sofia and I'm 15 years old. I live in Vigo, Spain, and my main language is obviously Spanish, but I can speak English and French.
I'm a normal girl, with a normal life, typical high school girl.
I wanna study tourism to work in a hotel, yeah, I know I'm weird, and in my free time be an awesome dancer.
I'm short (157 cm), with brown hair and eyes, I wear glasses and my dressing style is practically Zara's and Bershka's.
I'm very friendly and funny, I love making people laugh and I love be laughed, as well as loved.
My parents are divorced so I live with my mom here in Vigo, with my older brothers, Pablo and Pedro. My father lives in Valladolid with his wife, and works in IBM, in Madrid.

Well, let's continue.

Now Beautiful was playing, and my smile listening this so beautiful song was unreal.
On my way home, I received thousands of messages of Laura, and finally she called me:
L: OH MY GAWD!~ BIGHIT IS ORGANIZING A DANCE COMPETITION, WHERE A.R.M.Y. PARTICIPATES. YOU HAVE TO SEND A VID-...
S: Hey hey hey, slow down and stop shouting, tell me everything slowly and stay calm.
L: Okay, I read it on their Twitter. You have to send a video dancing to a remix of songs of BTS (they give you the song), and upload it in Twitter with the hashtag #DancingToBTS.
S: Hmmm, and what is the prize?
L: You can be with BTS in Korea for a week. The flight is paid by Bighit.
GIRL PLEASE DO IT! You can sleep, eat, talk and play WITH BTS! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
To be honest, the prize was amazing, but I knew it was impossible to win that competition. There are better dancers than me, even if I am good, you will always found someone better than you.
S: ... I won't win but I will try it, who knows.
L: That's my girl! You are gonna win, you will see.
By that time, it was April.
When I arrived home, I listened to the remix and I totally loved it. It had Fire, Not Today, Save Me, Blood Sweat and Tears, Dope, Just One Day, N.O, No Dream, We Are Bulletproof and SpringDay.
The choreography was totally free, so I let my imagination work and I freestyled.
The first practices I did, where so bad comparing to the final one, the one I sent.
I introduced parts of the original dances, but I also created my own dances, and always expressing myself.
Dancing without feelings is useless.
You have to express yourself and let people know why you dance and what you wanna tell to the world.

Finally, I sent the video via Twitter, and I was so impressed, because it had 1,1k RT and 2k Likes. Like Wow.
With that video, I gain 400 followers, I only had 20 before posting it. And all the comments where so sweet, there wasn't any hater, or anyone trying to bring me down. All of them where like "You are gonna win! Your dancing skills are amazing ^-^", or "I'm gonna learn your choreography, it's so good gosh~". But well, there were a lot of other videos of better dancers, with more RTs and Likes, with more comments and more love, and I have lost hope.

But I was so thankful, because those comments helped me a lot, and made me have hope again, what if I could win and I will spend a week with BTS?

Finally, the results were gonna be posted the 23rd June, at 9pm, Iberian Peninsular hour, and the winner was chosen by BTS in a VLive.
At 9pm, the Vlive started and I was in Lucia's house with Laura and Sonsoles, my Squad who also likes BTS and supported me a lot during that time.
We were all so nervous, and I was walking in circles around the living room.
Lu: Ok, here we go... Let's see it, good luck Sofi!
I just looked at her so grateful and thankful, the 3 of them helped me a lot and they were there wanting me win that competition and finally meet them.
(Vlive)
RM: So we have been choosing our favorite dancers and we have 7 finalists, one chosen by each member. My finalist is Terrie, from Australia. She's so flexible and I think she expresses a lot dancing, and to be honest she looks very kind! Congratulations Terrie!

My friends didn't worry, they were sure I was going to be chosen.

J: Ok, I'm the next one, I chose Rose, from France. I just love that awesome choreography, it is very original and she's so pretty. Congratulations!

I was freaking out, and my friends were totally calm.

S: I chose Nicki, from the US, she has swag and...

I didn't listen, I was so nervous.
My friends started to freak out, like me a minute ago.

J-Hope, Jimin and V chose Tess (from UK), Yuna (from Japan) and Sook (from Korea).
I was on my nerves, praying to the Golden Maknae to choose me. My friends and I were holding hands and praying to Kookie.

JK: My choice wasn't difficul, I saw this girl dancing and I knew she would be here, at the final. She's wonderful, her choreography was beautiful, the feelings she shared while dancing made me cry, and I'm not kidding. She's so good, and she's...

I wanted him to say the name, I didn't care if it was me or not anymore, just say the name.

JK: Sofia, from Spain! Congratulations! You are amazing!

We couldn't shout more, I was crying and jumping, I couldn't believe it. My friends hugged me and we started to celebrate it, until I realized that maybe they won't choose me as the winner, now I'm only a finalist.
S: Wait, let's see if I'm the winner.

The seven members were talking with each other, but their micros were muted, so we couldn't listen them arguing.
Finally, Namjoon announced the winner.

RM: We have decided, with 5 votes from 7, that the winner, the dancer who can be with us a week, is...

I couldn't listen.
My video was playing, and I saw how JK and V said my name, but I couldn't listen them.

My friends were shouting again, but I was in shock, I could finally meet them!
It was a dream, this couldn't be real.
But it was my dream and my reality!

BTS ended the Vlive and they wrote me via Twitter, giving me a telephone, so when I went to my house and told my mom, she advised my father (because my mother doesn't speak English) and he talked with the manager, telling my dad all the steps to follow, for taking the airplane and more.
I was gonna be filmed by a Bangtan Bomb camera 24/7, even in the airport, and I was gonna blog my day a day even in the plane.
I couldn't be so happy.

So now, let's go to Seoul! ^^