Intro!

Star/Author: *fumbles for script* OH! U-Um, hello everyone! *drops script and groans, picking it up again* HHHHH...

Director: You had one job, Star. -_-

Star: ._. sorry

Director: Well carry on, I guess.

*snickering from backstage*

Star: *glares* SHUT UP MEL! *frowns in embarrassment*

Director: Quiet backstage! Star, continue.

Star: *nods* Right. *clears throat* Hello my friends! Welcome to the new book! I'm very pleased to welcome you all to Ask the RP Squad! We have a lot of amazing monsters here to answer any questions you might have! Lets greet these awesome characters! *grins and waves towards backstage* Give a warm welcome to our first guest, Skill!

Skill: *walks out to stand next to Star, waving* Heya everyone. Um, I'm from a universe called Skilltale, and I'll be happy to answer all of your questions!

Star: Skill has two kids, Zalgo and Pristina, Ganz is the father. His universe was destroyed from corruption from Chara and-

Skill: Can we... Not talk about that yet...?

Star: sure! Next is Ganz and Gz! They're from GzTale! Mel is Ganz's SOUL shadow!

Gz: Sup.

Ganz: *dabs as he walks out* I regret everything what am I doing with my life??

Mel: *facepalm* god dammit Ganz why?

Star: *laughing* next is Zalgo! Ganz and Skill's 12 year old son!

Zalgo: *walks out shyly, waving* hi everyone, pleasure to meet you....

Pristina: *runs out onto stage, trips and falls halfway there* ow

Star: well this is Pristina, Skill and Ganz's five year old daughter! (In rp she's a baby, but this makes my life easier)

Pristina: *gets up and waves excitedly* HI! I'm super excited to be here and meet all of you!

Star: next, we have Fell! He's the Papyrus from Underfell, and is Skill's adoptive brother!

Fell: *struts out* sup bitches. =_=

Star: *scoffs* next are Memory and Neglect, brothers from Forgettale and Remembertale!

Memory: *runs out, bubbling with excitement* hello! I can't wait to meet all of you!!

Neglect: why are we doing this again?

Memory: because Star wants us to!

Neglect: so?

Memory: she created our AUs! Its the least we could do for her!

Neglect: pffftttt whatever you say little brother. -_-

Star: *clears throat* finally is Serif! He's Skill's SOUL shadow!

Serif: yo! *falls from ceiling*

Director: JESUS CHRIST SERIF!

Serif: nailed it. *smirks*

Skill: *cannot fathom the disappointment atm* god, freaking dammit Serif.

Roman: *flies past everyone* REMEMBER MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Zalgo: RO WHAT ARE YOU DOING COME BACK YOU DINGUS!!

Star: (Ro is Zal's SOUL shadow BTW)

Ro: NEEEVVVEEERRRR YOU ARENT MY MOM ZALGO

Mel: Son come back you fucker XD *stares at script* WHAT WHY DO I SAY THAT?!

Ro: o_o what

Ganz: OH YEAH STAR AND THE OTHERS DECIDED THAT XDD

Mel: WHY ME

Ro: DAD I WANNA JUICE BOX

Mel: GET YOUR OWN DAMN JUICE BOX SON

Star: *slides out of chair* this was a missstttaaakkkeee

Serif: *puts his arm up with a thumbs up sign* *laying in the middle of the floor*

Pristina: MOM WHY IS UNCLE SERIF ON THE FLOOR

Skill: kill me ._.

Zalgo: XD

Gz: why did I get stuck working with you people?

Fell: FIGHT ME GZ

Gz: JFC NO

Fell: FIIIGGGHHHTTT MEEEEEE

GZ: shut up Fell

Fell: =_= fuck you

Gz: *rolls eyes*

Ganz: *runs across the stage dabbing* KILL ME

Skill: XD

Mel: GANZ WHAT DID WE JUST SAY ABOUT DABBING YOU WEIRDO

Ganz: the stupid *dabs* script *Dabs* says *DAB* to *D A B* D  A  B *dabbing intensifies* *mutters* I'm gonna kms I swear

Director: that's it I'm leaving you people are insane XD

Star: alright everyone, don't forget to ask questions in the comment! We cant wait to hear from you! Keep reading my friends!