Leggzi. winkwonk.

Once upon a time there was a rainbow unicorn named egg. One time he went out into the woods and saw a beautiful, brown haired, blue unicorn who he fell in love with. The blue unicorns name was Lexi. But alas, Lexi's heart was already taken by a blonde and gorgeous pegasus. Egg had to steal Lexi's love. For that to happen, Egg had to show Lexi that he was worth going out with, this meaning he actually had to show Lexi that Josh, the pegasus, wasn't Lexi's true love. He had to come up with a plan.
He went to his house, put on his best clothes, and brushed his beautiful gay hair. He then went to the shop to buy a present for Lexi. He wanted to get him something special, but he wasnt sure what. He decided to get a puppy, because their cuteness reminded him of Lexi. Egg carried the puppy home and hid it behind a pillow on the couch. Egg knew that Lexi's parents were old fashioned and he needed permission to ask him out. He summed up his courage to knock the door, but then...he was sent flying into a tree. Why? Well, because a potato threw a giant cake at his face. He was very confused. Why would a potato throw somethjng at him, a cake of all things. He intended to find out. He also had to figure out a way to get the puppy to Lexi.
He got up and climbed down the tree. As his legs hit the ground, he felt something sticky. He looked down and screamed. ThERE WAS MUD EVERYWHERE. Egg hated mud. He started running around like he was crazy. He did not know that Lexi was watching him the whole time. Lexi decided he has to help Egg. He walked outside and asked, "You sort of look cute with mud on your face!" Lexi had the blushies, but egg, oh egg. He had the most blushies everrrr. And he had cool legs. Lexi noticed the legs. Egg had more blushies. But this was forbidden, pastor patrick the star would thoroughly disapprove. We have to keep this G rated. (Ahem emily.) Ok. Anyway Lexi walked over and picked egg up and carried him to a party. But first, egg changed his clothes when lexi was gone. And then lexi cleaned off eggs muddy blushy cheekies. He did the mom thing where you spit on your sleeve and wipe your childs face. But egg didnt want to be a child he wanted to be better than friends. ;) They had fun at said party. Wink wonk.