(a/n) & chapter 1

Ok so this will be yaoi.

Its aboit 2 tribes.or so.

My friend little_chofo
Will be helping she is an aswome human being.

:)

Anywho...on with the story.

OH AND IF U HATE YAOI THEN GO AWAY! THERE WILL EB SMUT AT SOMEPOINT AND IF YOU WANNA READ ITS A RISK...

Chapter 1-

Flashback*
.

The small child wandered around the forest not far from his home and explored what he could.

He slowly and carefully walked through the tall green grass.The green leaves that hanged from the tree's branches blocked the sun's light and made a gentle breeze that the wind caused.

Nathan was the child's name.

His father was the leader of the (crystal moon) pack. (not sure if the name tell me what u think)

The child kept walking and spotted a tall tree.As he hot closer he noticed that someone else was there.

Once he got close enough to see the figure.He noticed another boy.He looked a year or two younger.

The boy was standing in front of the tree and looked up.His gaze on something.

Nathan looked up being the curious child he was.He looked at where the other boy was looking at and saw a ripe fruit hanging in the branch.

The older child got near the boy and he quickly looked at him and tried to back away but tripped on a stump.

The younger child was now on the ground.Trying to think of a way to escape.

The older child knew the younger one was scared.

"Hey...don't be scared I won't hurt you...I promise."

The younger looked up at the other.He noticed that the older had no weapon.

Nathan gave the child his hand.

"My name is nathan by the way"

The younger nodded and and took nathan's hand.

“I'm Isreal.”

End of flashback*

Israel Pov.

I sat next to fiance, and soon to be husband,Nathen. He had proposed to me 6 months ago;at the same spot we met as kids.

“Hey,which flowers look better,for the tables.”I asked Nathan looking into his beautiful,bright green eyes,I find myself always getting lost in. He pointed to some white flowers with pink tips on it."I like-"

(pink tips oh you will see two of them israel when i get smutty 😏😏😏)

He was rudely interrupted,by a man walking in,and slamming the door into the wall.He walked over to where we were sitting and picked me up onto my feet and forcefully grabs my arm and brings me up to him.”I'm Alexander from the  Kotuhana tribe,I was sent here by the leader and said you are my mate,and you will marry me or else.”He pulled my chin up with his free hand, leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

I will edit at some point and i hope u liked it.

Bye!