When it all started

I told my parents for months before it all happened that stuff didn't feel right that I felt like something wrong was about to happen. The night before everything happened I didn't feel right so I had sat up that whole night I couldn't sleep at all I laid in bed it was about 12:30 when stuff started it wasn't real bad but it still happened I had put a knife in my room that night earlier something felt off I wanted to be prepared if something was to go down and it did. Around 12:30 I heard a noise like something had broke in I laid in bed still and made sure not to make any noise. I heard it go in my little cousin/adopted brother room so I ended up taking that time to grab my knife and go under my bed I shouldn't have done that but I did. That's when I heard it the cries and hollers for help I heard the pain in his voice I had to put my hand over my mouth to stay quite and tears came down my face. It had started the stuff I thought wouldn't then the cries had stopped and nothing the steps came toward my room I went dead silent and stayed still. Then I seen what had killed him had killed Mark he had just turned 13 when this all happened all I seen was it's feet and then thats when it all hit me it had killed him. I was pissed it walked out the room that's when I grabbed my knife and got out from under the bed it was in Marks room I went in their and stabbed in the head and killed it. That's when I remembered my parents I ran to the room they was in and there was one in there it had got both of them I said "oh my god" they turned to me I hurried and stabbed them. I went to where my dad was and stabbed him because it had already killed him and I went to my mom it killed me to see her like this but I couldn't let her be like this so I did the only thing I could I stabbed her. That's when I broke down I had broke down crying I couldn't control it but I knew I had to leave I grabbed the car keys I was so thankful we had been practicing driving before stuff went bad. I looked outside with the knife to make sure there was no walkers. When I looked out there was nothing it was as if nothing had even happened maybe they were the only ones so far. I walked to the mustang my parents had got recently cause in a couple months I would have been getting my licenses. I get in the car and start to drive to two of my friends house we have been preparing for something to happen because we though something was gonna happen. On the way there I call my friends their parents had been out of town. After I had got them we had went to a place in town and got in we got all kinds of wood,nails and anything to board up a place and we grabbed loads of guns and ammo for the guns and grabbed other weapons. We leave and head to a place to grabbed a bunch of food that's easy to eat and grab drinks, we also grab a bunch of medical supplies and medicines that we figure we may need along the way. After a while of grabbing everything it's around 1am so we start to hurry we head to our local high school cause it's one of the safest places to go for something like this. Once we get there we get all the foods and drinks in a culler thing it's up this ground pretty far but still indoors and no one else can get to it cause we can pull the ladder up but after putting the stuff up we start boarding all the windows and doors and then we pull the medal doors down and lock them then we go to where the room is we are staying at it's inside the gym after getting the gym we lock the doors and climb up the ladder and pull it up the good thing about this part of the school is we can get on the roof from here and it's the only way up. We also grabbed covers and pillows for us to use and we got a blow up mattress to sleep on. It's around 2:00 am and the girls are asleep I should probably introduce myself I'm Taylor and I'm 15 about to be 16 in 3 months till all this happened.(pic below)

(pic below)