Introduction

Lucy's POV(Point of View):

Hi,I'm Lucy Heartfilia.I'm the only daughter of my father Jude Heartfilia and my Mother layla Heartfilia.My mother passed away when I was a little girl.It was hard for me to settle at first.But after some years,I got used to the pain.

Just for your imformation,my father is the owner of the company known as the "Heartfilia Co-Industries",which is one of the most successful co-industries in the whole world.It's soul rival is the "Dragneel Co-industries".As I'm the only child in this family so I'm the heiress of my father's company..

Enough with the description of our family.Though I'm the daughter of a world famous person,I act like a normal girl who just goes to her school,studies hard and doing normal stuff with her friends.I'm studying at "Fairy Tail Academy"...My best friend is Levy Mc.garden.....She is a bookworm.But I never get tired with her as I'm preety much of a bookworm as myself...

Oh,and I forgot to tell you that I'm getting graduated the next year....So it is my last year in Fairy Tail Academy.It's kind of hard to believe that how quickly all of those years went away from my life..*sigh*....But I'm happy that there is a college of our academy.So,it is not that painful to me.

I can have everything by telling my dad about it.But I plan to do everything by myself after graduating...So,I have planned on living in the girls dorm and Earn my living by doing jobs...And by jobs I mean baby sitting.Because I can relax while I can take care of the baby...It is like hitting two birds with one stone...

So that's enough information of me.

Natsu's POV:

Yo,I'm Natsu Dragneel..I'm the only son of my father Igneel Dragneel and my mother Grandine Dragneel..I have a little sister who is the only daughter of my parents.Her name is Wendy Dragneel.

For your information,my father is the owner of the company known as the "Dragneel Co-Industries",which is one of most successful co-industries in the whole world.It's soul rival is the.....AAAAAA.....I guess it's the "Heartfilia Co-Industries".

Ok,,so enough with my family..I'm a student of  "Fairy Tail Academy"..I don't know why the name is so weird.But its not like I wanna know..I wanna be a normal student in my class,but the girl students wouldn't let me be.They say that I'm so handsome,smart,energetic and athletic.Some of them call me Mr.Perfect also.But I totally doubt that..I have a friend named Gray Fullbuster.I always fight with him.So,you you can call us both friends and enemies or frinemies.

Oh,I forgot to tell you that I have come to this academy for only this year.Because I'm going to graduate the next year.After that I will move to college.

Wendy's POV:

Hi,minna.I'm Wendy Dragneel.I'm sure my brother have told you all about my family.Well that's less talking for me.

I'm a Student of "Fairy Tail Academy" like my brother.But I'm a junior student than him.Although he is new to this academy,he is the center of attraction,mostly in girls of his age.

I have a best friend.Her name is Chelia.She is pinkette.She is the center of attraction among the boys as well as I.She is really talented.Because she is really good at studying,games and sports and athletic stuffs.But I'm only good at household works and studies..

Ok.So,that's all for me....