2

You sit on the couch smirking to yourself as you ate your f/s and scrolled through your texts to your best friend (f/n) awaiting a response from him/her with crumbs all over your shirt.

So did you tell him yet?

Choking on the food you were eating, you hurriedly text back, eyes wider than alien saucers.

N-o I said I'd wait for the right time!

You type back Furrowing your eyebrows together as you await another message.

Oh come on y/n you've been saying that since highschool!!

You squint at the screen of your phone when the message got through thinking about how long you've actually crushed on the bleached blond male, you wanted to continue being friends and nothing more because you felt like it would ruin the friendship you guys had if you confessed your feelings. Sighing to yourself you suddenly felt guilty for some reason; although it wasn't clear to you why.

"As if he probably has girls throwing themselves at him left & right lol."

You type as you shut off your phone placing it on the table when you did you heard a knock on the door. Going to answer it but Not really rushing to the door since you half expected who it had to be. You didn't even ask who it was.

//First person//

"Yo, y/n-Chan!"

Hide says, flashing that cute smile he always does when he sees me. Internally I thank my luck for "blessing" me with another chance to embarrass myself in front of him like I've done countless times in the past.

"Hey, hide."

I say nearly stuttering over my own words. Putting my guilty conscience away, I smile at him feeling my stomach slightly flutter as I stared into his chocolate brown eyes welcoming him in.

"So what's the sitch?

I ask half laughing as I did so for making such a corny joke but also thinking about the last time hide had been here, its been quite a while. I get him and myself a drink and set it on the coffee table, then I sit on the couch next to him.

"Oh yeah I forgot I was gonna tell you."

"So what was it?"

I ask crossing my legs and leaning in a bit so I can hear e v e r y t h i n g. after all its not that often hide comes here and I enjoy his company so why not let him spill some tea right?