Time skip

Sorry guys for not doing this book for a while and i guess hope you like it.

Scarlett P.O.V

I was now 15 and l liked high school besides being bullied for my different colored hair. They all knew that it was natural, but they did not want to believe that a person like me lived at their school. You all may be wondering what happened to my friend Moon.

 Moon was a very popular girl who got what she wanted everyone loved her. her hair was the color of midnight and her eyes like beautiful twinkling stars. as for me I am just a person that is her apprentice or faithful dog. I don't know why it's so bad for me to have red hair with yellow eyes along with my glasses.

I used to tell my self that it was not me it was them, but i knew it was me because even the teachers looked at me weird like i was from a different planet. I know i am kinda the handful my mom still tells me that to this day and it makes me feel better when she says it.

~At home~

"How was school" my Mom said with a cheerful tone while sipping her tea. "Good i guess" I say in a less cheerful tone while going to the frig to get some ice cream. "Whats wrong" she asked me "N-Nothing" I said hesitant While walking to the table and sat down. I took a bite of ice cream when my mom stood up and grabbed my arm lightly, but forcefully in a way.

~In her office~

My mom let go of my arm and told me to sit so i did without arguing. "I know you are having troubles at school dear why hide it" my mom said while taking a seat on the opposite side of the desk. I look at her then down at the desk "I d-don't k-know" i say stuttering in a quiet whisper. 

She then opens her desk drawer and pulled out an orange envelope. "Here these are your adoption papers inside of it i found them with you. Tapped to the inside of your coat when I found you out in the middle of town all alone".

to be continued sorry guys but it will continue in another chapter sorry please be patient. i hope you all are enjoying the story just as much now that it's a lot better than before. XD have a nice time Cya peeps ^.^

Love~Leaonamay