MichaelPhone Fic \\ Smut michael clifford fanfic.

I pulled my new laced back underwear from my shopping bags, that I had bought just 2 hours ago with my friend Amy, and I slipped off my current underwear off and put my new one on. The bra fitted perfectly around my breast giving me the perfect look that i wanted, then i slipped my black laced thong on that also fitted perfectly to my shape and give my newly shaved legs that were now perfectly smooth.

Why would i be getting new underwear and shaved legs, you ask?

Well its mine and my boyfriends anniversary today, one years and still growing strong. So i wanted to make it extra special, its not the first time we've 'done it' as people would say but this time i feel like its going to me different in maybe ways.

Before me and him got together i was a school nerd not wanted to be know by people but then i met him and his 3 friends who changed me in my style and the way i acted, they tought me alot about music and releionships.

The one thing i do miss though is my family, i wasn't that close to my mum or dad at all but i just miss them and i don't even know why. We all fell out beacuse i change my acted and style so i then wasn't there 'perfect made out to be' daughter that they wanted me to be, they tried everything to make me change back by taking all my stuff away then banning me from seeing the boys but that didn't stop us from seeing each other at all, infact it made us all come closer as friends.

I grabbed my chfrom the shopping bag and placed it around my neck, he would be home any mintue now.

"Electra?" I heared Him shout from downstairs, i smirked at th thought of him finding me,

"In the bed room" I shouted,

"Ok, coming baby" He shouted back.

i walked over to my make up table and sat putting make up on, i could hear his feet running up the stairs.

"Shit eletcra" He smirked,

"Oh hi babe" I said innocently

I got up from my place and walked calmly over to him and slid my arms around his neck,

"Electra, fuck" He said with a smirk,

he put his one arm around my waist and left the other to explore bare back,

"Like what you see babe" i said with a smirk placed on my lips,

"Fuck babe, i want you so bad right now" He smirk while biting his lip, i got up onto my tip toes and whispered in his ear,

"Take me then babe" I smirked back,

"I want you to scream my name tonight Electra" he said with another smirk, i nodded at him.

he then pushed me to the bed and crawled up on to me,

"Tonight will be a night you wont forget Electra, trust me." 

And that lady's and gentleman is Michael Gordan Clifford.

\\

HIII :D

This is going to be a smut book so if your age is on the clock you too old for the cock IE do not read this.

I hope you like it and please comment or vote if you want me to continue it.

stay beautiful 

ily xo