Part 3

3rd POV

"Saji you idiot" Sona said as her, Tsubaki, and Saji all ran towards the ORC clubhouse chasing a mad vampire "How was I supposed to know he would react like that?" Saji said as they got inside "Everyone knows that if there's one thing that a vampire can't stand is it's another vampire" and they got in the club room. Most of them were on the floor not injured but in a state of deep sleep. (Y/n) stood over Gasper as he cowered before the red eyed vampire. (Y/n) glared at the much smaller kid and he raised his hand covered in black and rw energy in the form of claws over his head. Right as he was about to strike he was hit in the side sending him flying out the room "Issei" Saji said as Issei had his boosted gear active "Who is this guy?" he said as (Y/n) dusted himself off from the dirt "He's a vampire here to kill Gasper" Sona said as (Y/n) glared up at them "Not if I have anything to say about it" Issei said jumping down to meet the vampire. They both stood on the ground as (Y/n) 'a red eyes glowed with anger "Why do you want to kill Gaspy?" Issei said powering up "To get rid of competition, it's in our nature" (Y/n) said with a grin exposing his white fangs. Issei fired a dragon shot at (Y/n) and the vampire blocked it with his bare hand "Out of my way and I may let you live" he growled as red and black power circled his feet "Never" Issei said powering up. The two then ran at each other. Their fists hit each other in the stomach making them both lose their breath and (Y/n) took a few seconds longer to recover. Issei threw punch after punch, kick after kick, into the vampire. (Y/n) hit the side of the building with one arm broken and blood running down his lip "Wow, it's been a long time since I've bled, I give you props kid" he said as (Y/n) cracked his good arm. Issei rushed him but (Y/n) kicked him in the neck and before he flew away (Y/n) grabbed his ankle and pulled him back elbow him in the jaw. (Y/n) picked Issei up by the neck and he threw Issei into the side of the building. Issei' shear then powered up again and again until he reached balance breaker. Issei's red armor shined in the moonlight as the two sizes each other up. Issei ran at (Y/n) with incredible speed and in his fly by he took (Y/n)'a other arm and his leg, (Y/n) coughed up a huge puddle of blood and before he fell Issei did the same to his other side. (Y/n) lay on the ground and Issei picked him up by the neck and hit him in the center of the chest making even more blood come out. "Of you ever try to hurt my family again I'll make you wish you were dead" Issei growled as the vampire looked half conscious. (Y/n) then started chuckling "Oh you need to understand one thing" and (Y/n)'a body started burning "Shape or form means nothing to a vampire" until (Y/n)'a body was completely gone "Did I win?" Issei asked and felt a hand on his shoulder "Far from it" and he turned and was hit hard in the head. They then heard a maniacal laugh with a pair of glowing red eyes even more intense than before "Tell me human, what is fear" the voice said getting more feminine then masculine "I'll explain it to you" and a person now wearing white was walking towards Issei "It's something we all experience in our lives, it's something that makes us not want to do something or talk to someone, you have it, I have it" and the person picked up a military hat but when they touch it it turned white "I don't fear you" and a woman with dark black hair and glowing crimson eyes stood over Issei "Do you fear me?" and Issei froze. He watched (Y/n) turn to ash and in his place now stood a woman with the same clothes but now white. From the sound of her voice she was pure evil, she could kill someone and never feel anything from it. She threw Issei like he weighed nothing and she laughed in a evil tone "What is that?" Saji asked in fear "That is (Y/n), like he said shape and form have no meaning to him, but in this form it appears he or she is much stronger than before" Sona said as (Y/n) now stood over Issei again. She then picked Issei up by the collar and used her powers making him unconscious. She then dropped him and she came back up for Gasper. The vampire stood over the boy and instead of a killing blow, a pat on the head was given instead "Eha-?" Gasper said not expecting this "Your not worth the trouble kid" and she turned to leave "But get in my way and I will end you without a second thought" she said and walked past Sona, Saji, and Tsubaki without paying them mind. The female vampire turned into mist and quickly left, when she did the Gremory's started to wake up "What was that, all I remember is everything normal then it went black" Kiba said rubbing his head "Sona, why are you here?" Rias asked the devil "No reason, just came to check up on you, by the way your pawn is outside over there" Sona said as they went to go collect Issei.

With (Y/n)

"I'm a monster" said to myself standing in front a mirror. I was still in my female body as the moon was setting "I should have never let them in" I said as I went back in my room. I rubbed my pets heads and I sat in my chair ready to rot for the rest of my days.