Chapter 10

Your Pov

I watched as she tried to get up. I laugh at her pathetic chance."Stay down you can't beat me." She laughed standing up."I'll never give up. I'll get want I deserve." I smile "What and ass whoppin?" She growled and charged after me. I grabbed her arm throwing her into another boulder."How dare you even say you deserve him....After all the times you mad fun of him! ALL THE TIMES YOU BULLIED HIM! All the times you made him feel like an outcast....and outsider. You made him feel worthless. So ya you don't deserve him." She growled and tried to get up. I sigh as she charged at me. I flicked her forehead and she flew. I look up at Red and Lenard. Their battle was kind of intense."YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!" Red yelled punching him far away. Only for him to fly back."Oh yes, I will....She will be mine thanks to Stella. He grabbed Red and threw him on an upcoming boat.   The pigs wrapped him in glowing green chains."There now you can't get out." He said. He turned to me and blew something on my stomach making it bigger. "What the hell are you doing!?" I yelled. He only smiled. "Oh, nothing just increasing your pregnancy to 9 months." 

Me: WAIT I'M PREAGNAT?!

Red: SHE'S PREGNATE?!

Lenard: Well duh after you two made love and fell asleep I had my doctor check her and it turns out she's pregnant with your baby.

Red: Well your in some deep Sh(% -_-

Lenard: What do you mean? 

Red: Women are crazy when there a few months pregnant. But you made her go all the way to 9 months. She's going to end you dude!

Lenard turned to me and sweat dropped seeing me flying next to him. I growled and punched him so hard he went flying past piggy island. I turn to the other pigs and they let Red go sailing their boat out of here. I heard flying behind me. I turned around and see Stella flying towards me. I moved out of the way of her punch making her miss. I growl making her scared. I punched her really hard sending her flying past Piggy Island to. I fly down to the floor and see Red standing up."So does this pill last forever?" I shrug and hug him."Red....I'm not ready to be a mother." He pulled back and lifted my head. "Don't stress you'll be a great mother." I smiled. "And you'll be a great father." He smiled and we kissed. Then I felt something break in between my legs."Red my water broke!"