Last

So, This is Melting_Love_xxx, and me and my friend have.. Splinted ways. We were always getting into fights and, we just kinda, decided we were no longer friends. So, yeah.

It is sad because, everything just kind of, went downhill. So, if she sees this, I know we didn't agree to this but, since we're not friends, I feel this is the best thing to do. So, yep.

We are going into middle school soon, and we were going to split anyways, so I thought maybe I could do 1 last entry before I go. And this is it. And I thought, let's have a story, shall we?

Me and her met in the third grade. I sat in front of her and we both needed to work in partners. So, we worked together. Everyday I would see her over and over again. It was fun. It wasn't long before we found out we lived in the same neighborhood and rode the same bus. We were the nearest of friends.

Fourth grade had arrived and we were still besties through it all. A few things happened, like I made new friends for her and we discovered Wattpad. It was a good time.

Then, fifth grade. One day, she was sad, and I had asked her what I could have done to help her. At that time I had a crush, so she said that I had to tell him that I liked him. I lied when I said that I told him. She found out, and told him. I cried for a long, long time. Eventually I came out of the bathroom. People comforted me and, I got mad at her. Then we made up in the next five minutes.

Later that day, my crush asked if it was true and, I said yes. We dated for literally 4 freaking days. He came running back when I broke up with him, whatever, not important. But when I said, yes I would date him, that day, she complained she had a panic attack. And I complained saying that I had the best day, and she couldn't be happy for me, then she got mad. The next day we made up, and what not.

The next fight I can recall, was when I started hanging out with another person, let's call he Bree. So me and Bree and another friend were taking selfies in the bathroom. A teacher nearly caught us, and Therepy_Burrito, said she wasn't going to help any of us if we got in trouble and all of us agreed on that. She also said she wouldn't be friends with Bree because she didn't want to risk being in trouble.  On the bus ride home, me and her had a fight saying whether she or I was the bad girl. Again, we made up.

Next one was when I didn't have the same classes with Bree and Made a different friend named Brooke. We hung out a lot. And one reassess, I was with my other friend Kaylee and Brooke. And she was left looking like a loner the whole time. So, she got mad at me for that. And, once again, we made up.

The one after that was me. I didn't know that she wouldn't be there for reasses. So, I complained for the same reason she did, I was left on the hill like a loner. Kaylee and Brooke weren't there either. So she got mad at me for not being there for her. And so, friends again after.

Now, this was where thing didn't go so well. We did a science fair project together. We did the experiment and everything. The next time I came over, she had done something different without even telling me. So I rolled with it. And on the day we had to present it, she wasn't there. And the experiment that I rolled with was with eggs. So I tested one out on that day, and accidentally broke the egg. Then, the next day I told her a lie, the another lie, then the truth that I broke the egg. She blew it off, which I was thankful for.

Then, the last fight we ever had. I'm going to use some dialog to this one. A few things happened before which are none of your business. And so we had a fight. I can't remember what caused the fight but I remmeber this,

Me: "I didn't know that you had to go to percussion ensemble, maybe if you TOLD me, I would have been fine, but no you didn't! "

Her: "I did tell you I had practice that day and I told you many times! "

Me: "No, you didn't! I didn't not hear the words saying you had practice that day come out of your mouth! "

Eventually, we started fighting more and more. It was hard for me. She finally started to talk about the science project.

Her: My mom is still mad you broke the eggs for the science fair project! "

Me: "It's been months! "

Her: "So, you still broke it and blamed someone else for it! "

Me: "I only did that because she wanted to see me do that, and I did admit I did it though and you got to keep all of the work we did! "

Her: "I let you take credit for the experiment I did, not YOU! "

Me: "If you had told me that you changed I would have helped, but NO, You just changed it and when I come over, it's like you changed everything without even considering me!! "

Her: "Maybe we should be friends anymore! "

Me: "Maybe we shouldn't! "

Then, with I loud grown, I stopped of the bus. It was clear that I was all alone and that I couldn't ever make up with her. As mad as I was, I was actually kinda, sad inside. My best friend and my first actually friend since moving to a new school, was gone. When I had no friends, she was there to let me have one. And, for the time it lasted, she was the nearest friend I could've had. And I cried a lot. In secret of course, but inside of me was also rage as I cried. She blamed me for everything even though it was her fault. We had a whole future planned out, and it was all to waste. I never told anyone until someone actually asked about it. The rest of the year was good. Without the heavy weight of guilt for not wanting to be friends with her, was gone and I could finally be me. And, she was still friends with Bree

I am still afraid to go near her, I don't like to see something from my past that isn't good for me to remember. Though, I do not like to go near her, I still love her to death and wish her a happy life. She made more friends easily, while I was stuck as the loner emo. I don't regret what I did, I just wish she didn't change me so much. So from the bottom of my heart, I hope she will be okay and we both have a good life even though it is so different. Love her to death, but I have to let go.

She has changed my life forever, and taught me more then my teachers ever did.

So, from me to you, goodbye. And, bye forever, old pal. See you in school! :) <3