Chapter 1

Chae Hyungwon's POV

KRINGG KRINGG

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. It's the first day of school. Everyone have been talking about Monsta X going to SOPA school today since the news got published last two weeks. I took a warm bath and wore my school uniform. Soon I dried my hair and wore my necktie. I went downstairs and smell bacon coming from the kitchen. It was the maid who cooked bacons and eggs for breakfast. It was so delicious.

I took my backpack and wore my shoes. 'BEEP BEEP!' It was the van which me and my group members are going to school with.

"Bye mom and dad, that's my van waiting for me" I said while waving my hand.

"Bye sweety. Make sure to behave at school" My mom said while giving me air kisses.

I bid my parents and return their air kisses. I entered the van and greeted all my group members as I took a seat.

"You guys ready for our first day of school?" Shownu, our leader asked.

"Sure are" Minhyuk answered while smiling brightly.

"Yup ready to get my eardrums damage by the scream of fangirls" Changkyun said with an annoyed face.

We all laughed just the thought of it. Anyway, fangirls. I still remember last time we got surrounded by fangirls at our old school and it kinda seems like we were having a fan meeting or something. Cool right? Without noticing, we arrived at SOPA. There were lots of students screaming, taking pictures of us and fangirling as soon as we arrived. We just waved our hands and got inside the school.

We go to the principal office first to get our schedule. All of us got the same class. We decided to look around the school first since there's still 30 minutes until class start.

Bae Nahoon's POV

"Gosh looks like today is the day where we are going to get our eardrums damage" Jihyun said while laughing.

We both laughed so hard that all the students at the hallway stare at us in disbelief. We both gave them a death glare and all of them quickly look away.

I've been bestfriend with Jihyun since preschool. My nickname at school is Cold Hearted Princess while Jihyun is called Princess of Ice since both of us are very cold at school. Despite all of that everyone still adore us and love us. Jihyun decided to go to the restroom and told me to go first and meet at class later. So while walking my way to my class I just read a book that I borrowed from the library peacefully until I bumped into a group of boys.

Aish I'm really going to teach them a lesson for interrupting me reading. BOIIII I'M SO PISSED OFF HERE.

Shin Hoseok's POV

While walking to our class, we saw a group of familiar boys. It was our BESTFRIENDS BANGTAN SONYEONDAN. We all go to them and fist bump them. I was so glad we meet again since it was so long since the last time we met.

"We're so glad to meet you guys again" Taehyung or known as V said while smiling cutelyyy.

"Aigoo uri Taehyungie is so cute" Kihyun said while pinching his cheeks.

"How about mweee???" Kookie said while doing an aegyo.

We all just laugh at his statement. Then we chit chat and catch up with each other while walking our way to class since we were actually classmates.

"Guys, we just wanna inform you that to make sure to be careful and not to bump into the Cold Hearted Princess and her friend the Princess of Ice" Rapmon said concerned. 

"Yupp and we'll go to class first since we need to finish our homework. You guys should explore more because there still much time and we'll tell about the princesses later. BYEE!" Hobi or JHope said while waving his hand.

We just bid them goodbye and continue exploring the school while still confused about the Cold Hearted Princess and Princess of Ice.

"Guys, we should go to class now since its almost 7:30 a.m." Jooheon said while loking at his black watch.

"Kurae, kaja" Hyungwon said.

While still talking about the princesses, we accidentally bumped into someone that look so cold but still she's quiet pretty.

______________

So what do you guys think about my first ever book and the first chapter? Hope you all love it and please vote and spam this book with lots of comment

Thanks for reading and please stay tune for more exciting chapter. Saranghae readers <3