Chapter 2

Shin Hoseok's POV

"Kurae, kaja" Hyungwon said.

While still talking about the princesses, we accidentally bumped into someone that look so cold but still she's quiet pretty. It also caused her book which she was reading to fall on the ground.

"Ohh, mianhae" we all said in unison.

Instead of apologizing too or accepting our apology, she just gave us a death glare and look at the book that she dropped as she was telling us to pick it up for her since its our fault.

Bae Nahoon's POV

"Ohh, mianhae" they all said in unison.

I was so pissed off since I gave them a death glare and look at my book as I was trying to tell them to pick it up but they just look at me still confused. I was like what in the world of gumball is wrong with them? Don't they know I'm the Cold Hearted Princess? I should teach them a lesson then, to make them remember me.

"Yahh ! Pick it up !" I shouted since they were so annoying af.

All of the students gathered around us after they heard my scream in the hallway and whispered to their friends while taking pictures and videos to upload in their social media.

"Did Monsta X pick a fight with the Cold Hearted Princess on their first day?" the random girl said in a worried tone.

"They are so dead and unlucky to get beat up in their first day" the other girl said to her friend.

They looked at each other and laughed hard since they just realized I'm the Cold Hearted Princess. Good thing they realized but the bad thing is they laugh?? They sure are asking for a fight.

"So you are the Cold Hearted Princess we heard a lot from the students?" this tall guy asked in a sarcasm tone while still laughing.

They all laugh even harder after the tall guy ask me. I mean like seriously I don't want to do it on their first day but I had to since they are asking for it.

"Ahhh.. so you're asking for a fight aren't you??" I said while smirking.

"Bring it on" the muscular guy said confidently as he was about to attack me.

I quickly grab his wrist, twist it and throw him to the ground harshly. You deserved it okay? The other then help him to get up.

"Hyung, gwenchana?" the other member asked him.

"Ahh.. hyung? Too bad you embarrassed yourself in front of your dongsaeng" I said while smirking happily.

One of them was about to get revenge but I trapped his leg while using mine which caused him to tripped badly.

"I must say you guys must not want to get bruises all over your body on your first day right? Well, should have just pick up my book in the first place boys" I just grin at them after that.

Then this cute guy.. Oppss I mean come one he's my rival, what did I just sayy. I have to admit all seven of them are 'kinda' hot. Okay enough. Anyway, this guy quickly pick up my book on the floor and gave it to me. I just took the book from him since my class is about to start.

"I'm letting you guys go just this time since my class is about to start and we better not meet again or else.... you know what I mean right?" I smirked and push all of them away to get to my class but I shouldn't let the teacher know about this right? So before I go...

"Okay you all better go back to class now and delete all the pictures and videos you have taken. If I saw one of the picture or video got upload on social media, I'll find whoever upload it and haunt them! Now go!!" I shouted and all of the students go back to their class and delete it as soon as possible.

Since my job is done here, I decided to go to my class before the school bell rang because who wants to get detention right?

______________

This is the second chapter, I hope you all love it and continue reading it. Please vote and spam my book with lots of kind comment.

Thanks a lot for reading and please stay tune for more exciting and cool chapter. Saranghae !

Love and kisses from authornim :*