Chapter 24

Tobias POV

Tris explained everything to Christina. Then I got a text from Zeke which said:

Zeke: Dude I know what happened and I found out that dumbass transferred out of the freaking country, so if you want come back to school. Please man we need you.

I was freaking out and I showed Tris. "Holy shit. Really?! This is great!" She jumped up and down and was super happy. I don't know if this is a trick or not.

"Look it will be okay. Okay?" she smiled trying to give me confidence. "Okay." I smiled at her she looked so kissable right then so like any male I went on instinct. I kissed her and she kissed back it wasn't one of those lustful kisses it was more like passionate and loving from both ends. When we break we hear Christina say "I don't know if I should be happy or grossed out by you two so I'm going to go with both." Tris and I laughed at her.

I hear stomping coming into the room I turn around to find a very enraged Caleb. "When were you going to tell me about this?" He has something in his hand and when he holds it up I am astonished. "I didn't know about that." I said pointing to it. Then I turn to Tris and she isn't saying a word. She runs away and I run after her. "When were you going to tell me?" I was furious and happy and sad and confused all at the same time. "I don't know I just don't know. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I just don't know what to do." At this moment she starts to cry and I just hold her knowing that she is going to go through worse then me yelling at her and I can't live with myself like that. I couldn't do that to Tris no, not ever in a million years.

I love her and I have no idea what to do and neither does she, but we will figure this out together.