Chapter 2 - Departure from England

"Ma'am?".

"Ma'am?".

"Ma'am!?".

Emma sprung up out of her seat after being woke up by a man with a light-grey beard, wearing a blue uniform.

"Sorry for the disturbance ma'am, but we arrived at the airport", said the man with a proud, Scottish accent.

"Thank you... - sir -", said Emma, unable to open her mouth fully. Emma grabbed her luggage and strolled off to the Terminal 1 building. She took out her phone and asked Siri to call Jack.

"Where are you?", asked Emma.

"The Departure area. I'm looking for you..."

"I just entered the building after a half an hour bus drive. I would've called you if I was in the building, you know that, right? There's no need to worry about me, Jack...".

Jack didn't respond. He felt embarrassed and a bit flattered for Emma noticing.

"Anyway, I'll see you at the entrance of the Departure room in 15.", Emma remarked. Emma checked her Rolex to check the time.

"3:49", Emma whispered to herself.

She ran up to the security and went through the bag searches and metal detector like normally. Howbeit, Jack was using the vent machine. He wanted a full KitKat bar, but made sure to check the price. He pressed the number of the KitKat holder and waited for the price to come up.

"£1.40?!", yelled Jack, not recognizing that he was in a public room, until everyone started whispering. Jacked turned around to see did anyone hear him. Then, he started to regret he actually turned around.

A few minutes later, Emma entered the room which would let people depart from England. Luckily for Jack, people looked away from him before Emma popped in the scene. It's bad enough he embarrassed himself in front of Emma once.

Emma sat down beside Jack, who wore expensive items, and it didn't take that long for Emma to notice. Jack had a pair of Yeezy 350 Boosts, Logang Paulers t-shirt and a NY cap. Emma thought to herself.

"Is he trying to impress me?"

But what are the chances of that.

"Are you going to Beyoncé's party or something?", asked Emma.

"What? No. What makes you think that", debated Jack. Emma pointed at his clothes. Jack face-palmed himself.

"Knew' I should've chose somethin' else!", whispered Jack angrily, but Emma could still hear him speaking under his breathe.

"I'm not saying it's bad. But you chose a certain style for a 7 hour flight?", Emma started questioning him. All that Jack could do is nod his head.

*May the passengers departing from England to Canada, please walk towards the nearest Ryanair airplane*

Emma and Jack leaped through the door and straight into the airplane.

*Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking! Welcome to Ryanair. Now the instructor will show you how to use the Emergency...*

And so it went on and on and on. Until the airplane finally took off. And you probably guessed it. Emma fell deep asleep, while her head was gently lying on Jack's arm.