Kiss Me Before You Go

Hi!

I don't condone toxic behaviour. This is a fiction with fictional characters, their actions don't reflect mine in real life.

For the sake of the plot, Jimin is two years older than Namjoon and Taehyung.

In this universe Werewolves present as Alpha or Omega from thirteen to eighteen but they only discover their soul mates after their twentieth birthday.

If someone is lucky enough their soul mate is near them or from their entourage. But sometimes they never get to meet theirs because they live on the other side of the globe, therefore they can't feel them, or they're dead, or any other unfortunate circumstance.

Enjoy!

ቻዪዐነፕቻዪዐነፕቻዪዐነፕቻዪዐነፕቻዪዐነፕ

Jimin rolled his eyes at the younger Omega. He walked into the apartment's entrance bumping his shoulder against Taehyung's.

"Where's Namjoon?" Jimin asked when he realized that his friend's scent wasn't too present around the place. Jimin was already annoyed by Taehyung's presence, he couldn't stand the little shit. He placed his backpack on the fancy black sofa.

"Namjoon left moments ago to bring me a cake! Isn't he such a sweet boyfriend!"
Taehyung gushed happily flashing his weird box-shaped smile at Jimin who grimaced in return. Jimin gave the other Omega a dark glare and headed to the kitchen searching for something to eat, he was so hungry that he could eat a whole lamb in one sitting.

Jimin found an unopened pack of Cheetos in the first cupboard he opened, he took it and headed back to the living room plopping himself down on the large and comfortable sofa.

Taehyung sat beside Jimin, a little bit too close for the older Omega's liking, Jimin scooted far away from him. The taller Omega looked at Jimin apologetically a small reserved smile adorning his perfectly asymmetrical face, he muttered a small "sorry hyung".

Jimin rolled his eyes for the ninth in the span of five minutes and took the TV remote. Jimin wasn't sure why he was so rude and mean to Taehyung, after all, none of this was the younger's fault. Nonetheless, Jimin found himself despising Taehyung so much that sometimes it made him sick to look at the other Omega.

Deep inside, Jimin hated himself a little bit for the way he was treating Taehyung. But unfortunately, his hatred for Taehyung outweighed his hatred for himself.

When Jimin was halfway through the movie he was watching he heard the door's lock beep. A wide smile took place on Jimin's face, he knew it was Namjoon. Jimin could tell from the younger Alpha's addicting scent.

He stood up and ran towards the front door, when he spotted Namjoon Jimin let out an excited squeal and ran jumping in his friend's arms.

"Ah! Jimin hyung! I missed you, how have you been?" Asked Namjoon smiling and hugging Jimin tightly back.

Jimin nuzzled into Namjoon's chest, he sniffed him discreetly. He loved Namjoon's scent so much, he smelt heavenly, his scent was a dizzying mixture of sandalwood and lavender. Not too overly masculine nor was it as sweet as the smell of an Omega.

But that wasn't the sole reason for Jimin to be enamoured by Namjoon's scent. The real and most important reason was that Namjoon was Jimin's soul mate.

It must be confusing, how Namjoon was Jimin's soul mate but had a boyfriend too. Well, it was because Namjoon didn't know yet that they were soul mates. Jimin was two years older than Namjoon.

Two years ago on Jimin's twentieth birthday, he discovered that they were soul mates. At first, Jimin was elated (he had a long-time crush on Namjoon since their teenage years).