Her Wonders

Staring at the fleecy clouds and counting the stars the girl kept awake, lying on the rooftop of an ancient monument, it looked so. It seemed that it was the only building left alive in the town which could provide many useful details to the archaeologists about what happened to it and the town years ago.
          The girl was trying to find a light of hope in the dark skies, finding a piece of peace for which she had nothing to pay. She was so lost in her own world to which she owed too much, the constant noise made by the cicada couldn't break the the sleepy spell of this fairy. Even the ants marching through her foot on their way, couldn't tickle her thoughts. She wondered why did her family leave her alone and go far away, somewhere they hoped she wouldn't reach any sooner. She never went to school, but why?
Why the silence around her screamed so loud that even the whole planet would stir...!?
The girl wanted to ease out the turmoil of thoughts in her mind. She wanted to enjoy the dusty winds that past her face and made her feel that her elder brother and her parents were looking after her, she felt that they were there in those winds. She just wanted to keep looking at the stars which shone in the dark which made the sky more beautiful to look at.
She brought her knees up, wrapped her arms around them and rested her chin on the same.
I miss you, Ammi and Abbu! she chuckled with pain.
Her tears were brimming in her eyes.
Remember Hassan, how you used to help me to steal cookies and how you used to start a row over it for I used to give a smaller piece of it...!!...a slight grin came to one corner of her lips.
I'll give you everything you'll ever ask for, just come back. Please!!
She burst out of tears.
She then glared on the moon. Since childhood she had only one best friend, the Moon. She wondered what was the black mark on it, which wasn't enough to make it less beautiful. She wondered how the Moon has managed to light up the world even in the darkest hours.
She kept looking at the dark sky, finding a way...a way which could've lead her to peace.
She wondered that life could have been easier if she hadn't been there where she was.
She was just wishing...
Wishing that..
A shooting  star, she cried with joy.
She saw an object i the sky that gleamed so brightly...she had never seen such thing before.
Was it indeed a shooting star?
She convicted though.
She thought that the god had sent it to her to make all her wishes to come true. She peered up there, it darted closer to the Earth.
Suddenly the dust swirled, the fire could be seen everywhere but nothing was visible.
The lost girl was lost indeed. Where did she go? Did the star came to take her to The Almighty God and also to take her to her family?
The star made a large crater on the Earth's surface but not as big as a real meteor would have made.
Then what was it?
A bombshell?
What do you think?
Let me tell you...!!
It was indeed a bombshell which was dropped on the land of Racca, a part of Syria, by the mighty nations as an encounter against terror.
But where had the girl gone?
I debated to myself.
Her body below the star and soul beyond the clouds!!, irony smirked.