E V I F

"So what are we planning on doing this break?" Ritsuka asked and I shrugged not caring. Its been a long day, the boys bothering me every second as I did research. The research has been coming good, the spell is fine, but the ingredients are the problem.
   "Hey Mei, may I talk to you in private?" Urie asked me and Ritsuka left not paying attention. "So uh I was wondering..." he blushed, "I found some of the ingredients you need, can you verify that they are?" I clapped out of excitement.
   Me: Going to look at something with Urie.
   Ritsuka: Don't get pregnant!
   "Okay let's go and avoid my sister," I said and he gave me a weird look, but walked.

   "Its...all, how did you find these?" I asked looking at all the ingredients and smiled.
   "Ways," he smiled and sighed, "well I guess this is the end..." he said sadly and I looked at him confused. "Well after Ritsuka has her memories back you'll go back to not talking to us, we'll miss you mainly me..." he mumbled that last part, but I heard it.
   "Awe does someone have a crush on me," I cooed jokingly and he rolled his eyes.
   "What if I do?" He smiled innocently and I lightly hit him as he got closer.
   "Then you're an idiot and blind to not see I'm not worth it," I giggled and I sighed,"but I guess its time you know, that I'm leaving anyway. After this, I'm going to an academy in France that specializes in the supernatural and I'm not going to be back for a bit."
   "What?" He asked looking at me and I shrugged getting up, "why didn't you tell me?"
   "Rem thinks of me as just helping him and all of you treat me like a toy," I said and grabbed all of the ingredients walking away.
   "What gave you that idea?" He asked sadly and I shrugged, "