A day in the Life of Ariel

Hi, I'm Ariel.

I know Scarlette calls me a slut. Well, I guess I am, but I have some pretty cool stories.

Also, I'm pretty good in bed ;)

My day pretty much goes like this: I wake up, go out, get drunk, and wake up with some random dude in my bed and a very unhappy group of friends yelling at me.

Oh, well.

Scar's yelling at me to get this over with so she can have her laptop back.

Here's to nothing...

Today I woke up with a hot blonde dude in my bed named Ace.

Man, that boy was good

(Note from Scar: I'm kinda regretting letting Ariel go first)

Anywhy, when he left, I got yelled at by Bella for a while. I eventually got sick of it and left, only to find Scarlette, Melody, and Jamie, had taken the car.

I settled on going to a bar about a mile from where we live

I may be a slut, but I'm in shape.

When I got to the bar, I saw Jamie getting hit on by a bunch of guys. No sign of Scar or Melody anywhere. I asked Jamie where they were, and she said she had no idea. Aparently, they had left her here to fend for herself.

Poor Jamie. She has no idea how to flirt. I don't even think she wants to. I took over for her at that point, knowing how uncomfortable she was. (Plus, some of the guys were totally hot!)

She pulled me aside.

"Ariel, I kinda like this guy..." she started

"Ooh, Jamie has a crush!" I said. Just a bit loudly to annoy her.

"Ariel, Shut the Fuck up before I claw your eyes out," Jamie growled.

"Okay, okay, fine! Who do you like?" 

"See that dude with brown hair over in the corner?"

"Yeah. Jamie, you could do so much better!" 

"Ariel, I'm warning you!"

"Sorry, Jamie! Okay, so what's his name?" I asked, going into Dr.Relationship mode.

"Donno,"

"Jamie, you're hopeless!"

I walked over to the guy. He was rude to me, but I found out his name was Drake and that he liked Jamie.

"Go talk to him. Now!" I commanded Jamie. As soon as she did, I left the bar. The guys there weren't good enough for me! I called Scarlette and told her to come and pick me up to take me to my favorite bar.

Since Scarlette won't let me tell you any info about ourselves besides our first names, I can't tell you where to find me almost any day of the week.

"Hey, Ariel! The usual!?" the bertender called. We'll call him Larry.

"Yeah, thanks, Larry!"

When I sat down to enjoy my drink, I got a call from Bella. She sounded pissed. She told me Scarlette was coming to pick me up right now.

When Scarlette and I got home, we were met by an angry Jamie, with Drank right behind her. Elle was painting her nails, Melody was reading a book, and Bella was off somewhere in the house.

"Scar, read this," Jamie pushed something at Scarlette.

"Ariel, you haven't helped to pay the rent since a year ago!" Scarlette exclaimed, shocked.

"So what!?" I snapped.

"SO WHAT!?!?!?! WE WORK OUR BUTTS OFF TRYING TO PAY FOR THIS PLACE AND ALL YOU DO IS GO GET DRUNK AND HAVE RANDOM BOYS OVER!" Scarlette yelled.

"Well, sorree!"

"ARIEL! YOU NEED TO GET A DAMN JOB OR ELSE WE'LL KICK YOU OUT! I'M SICK OF THIS!" Scarlette sounded dead serious.

"That's not fair!"

"Yes it is, Ariel," Bella piped up from Scarlette's laptop. 

"Fine, I'll get a damn job!"

"No prostitution!" Bella called.

"She already basically is one," Scarlette mumbled. Now, don't get us wrong. I love Scar as a sister, and she loves me as a sister, but all sisters have their bad days, right?

After that, I left and went to see Larry. He gave me a job at his bar and promised to pay me well so I wouldn't have to live on the street.

So I worked for the rest of the day. And I didn't have a boy over that night either.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that was Ariel's day.

While we were having the job and rent arguement, Bella was apparently talking to someone on here, so to whoever that was, I'm sorry you heard about that.

Love y'all!

xoxo Scarlette