#12

After we fell asleep that day, I woke up the next day to someone shouting. I had apparently fallen asleep on the couch.
- yah Hongseok. Why did you cuddle me in your sleep?
Kino said. He was standing before Hongseok, who was still lying on the couch. I guess I wasn't the only one who passed out on the couch.
- I didn't do that.
Hongseok said.
- yes you did. Hongseok, let's never drink together again.
Kino said back to him. And then they sort of started to play fight, slapping each other.
I started laughing.
They both looked at me, kino looking embarrassed.
- oh you're awake.
Hongseok said. My head was hurting like crazy. I think I drank too much. But, where was Yuto? I swore we fell asleep together.
- yeah.. where is Yuto?
I asked them.
- I... don't... know?
Hongseok said. But I could hear it in his voice. Something was wrong. I quickly got up from the couch, and walked to the kitchen.

When I got there, it was only Hui and Wooseok there. Wooseok looked at me like he was mad at me, and Hui looked guilty. What was going on?
- I'm sorry
Hui said to me.
- what do you mean?
I asked him. I didn't get it.
- why did you give your number to Neil from Teen Top?
Wooseok asked me. I remember the day before. I did. But I didn't mean anything more then wanting to be friends with him.
- where is Yuto?
I asked them. I couldn't believe he would be mad at me.
- he doesn't want to talk to you.
Wooseok said. My heart suddenly hurt. Why would he do this to me. But I wasn't going to show that I got upset. I decided to just leave.

- tell Kino I will bring his clothes back later.
I told them, and went into the hallway, to get dressed.
- hey Seunghee, wait.
Wooseok said, and I heard him coming towards the hallway. Was he going to apologize for being rude..
- you forgot you bag.
He just said, and handed it to me. Ok then.
I took it, and left their dorm.

When I got outside, I noticed it was raining pretty hard. Great. I couldn't even take out my phone, because it would get too wet. I just started walking, not really caring about my clothes. Well, it wasn't really my clothes. Sorry Kino.

I didn't walk for long, when someone took my hand and pulled me backwards, almost making me fall.
- Hey what the fuck?
I yelled.
- sorry.
It was Yuto. I should have figured.
- go away.
I told him.
- I won't
He said.
- you should.
I said.
- fight me.
Yuto said back, and I couldn't help but laugh.
I was about to hit him in the shoulder, when he pulled me in for a hug.
- I'm sorry. I got jealous.
He told me, but didn't let me go.
- you don't have to be. I just wanted another friend.
I told him, as we broke the hug.
- I trust you, I'm just stupid sometimes.
Yuto said, and placed a kiss on my forehead. I swear he was killing me.
- let's go inside again. You're soaked. And you should wear my clothes, not Kino's.
Yuto said.

When we got inside again, Wooseok and Hui was still sitting in the kitchen.
I glared at wooseok, making Yuto laugh.
- what? What did I do?
Wooseok asked. Well, being rude.
- let's go.
Yuto said, and pulled me upstairs to his room.

Yan An wasn't in his shared room with Yuto, so when Yuto gave me some of his clothes, I decided to just change in the room.

After I had pulled Yuto's sweater over my head, I noticed he was covering his eyes.
- stop covering your eyes. I'm not that ugly.
I said.
Yuto removed his hands from his eyes, and his face was a little red.
- I kind of peeked anyways.
He said, making me laugh.
I sat down beside him on his bed, and pinched his cheeks.
- so cute.
I said.
- stop it.
Yuto said, making me laugh again. I would never stop.

- it's been a while since we've been alone.
I said.
- I know. I missed you a lot. But I'm happy that you got to debut so soon.
Yuto said.
- we should make the most out of this time.
I told him, leaning in for a kiss.

After making out for a while and occasionally laughing in between, things where getting really heated.
- this is so nice.
I said.
- yeah.. it makes me want to..
Yuto started saying, but stopped mid sentence.
- what?
I asked him.
- nothing.
He said, as his face was getting red again. I was really curious now. And exited.
- do you want to spend the night at my place today?
I asked him.
- yes
He said immediately, making me giggle.
- but I have to ask Hui first.
Yuto said.
- he owes me after snitching anyways.
I said.

Suddenly we heard Yan An outside the door.
- is it safe to come inside? I need to change.

AN: thank you to those who wanted me to keep writing! You really inspired me to write a new chapter<3

Sorry for the short chapter, but it was just a filler until I figure out what to do with this fanfic