-11-

we are going shopping for me and scotts one year anniversary and liam and hayden because surprisingly we dated on the same day so yeah i wanna get scott either a new motorcycle or a new outfit but probaly gonna get him a watch i dont know but yeah and Liam wants to get hayden a ring or necklace i think it is cute how they act, Suddenly we come to a stop in the forest, hello says cmya suddenly cmya and liam drop to the ground paralyzed and in pain and hunters walk out from behind the trees with guns in bows in their hand, well well what do we have here but as soon as they finish that sentence my body gets stronger and breaks out of the paralyzed state i quickly grab liam and run the fastest all i thought about was saving Liam and getting us save and sound back home to our mates.

the pain is like a sharp pain but i keep my pain in and focus on liam we finally make it to dereks loft with liam shaking in my arms and i quickly take his pain away and we open the door to the loft and liam falls out of my arms onto the ground and everyone looks at us and i fall to the ground from the amount of pain that my body had blocked out and grip the ground crying i hear everyone rush to us, WHAT HAPPENED yells hayden, I SAID WHAT HAPPENED yells hayden crying, we were ambushed by hunters says cmya, How did liam get hurt you were suppose to protect him says hayden crying in anger, cmya flinches and starts crying even more, Hayden its not her fault says liam, It is says hayden crying, It it is i should have been able to sense them i i i should have been able to hear them says cmya crying, hayden doesnt look at me but i understand i put them in to much danger, STOP thats enough its no ones fault says scott, Ever since she came here shes been nothing but trouble says issac, i i i says cmya and she doesnt say anything else but she stops the pain in her body and gets up weakly and goes to the door, Ill see you later scott says cmya letting her hair hang in her face and she zooms away scott looks at where she left and walks to liam,Liam you okay asks scott rubbing his back, Yeah im fine but it really wasnt cmyas fault we we were going to get you guys surprises for our anniversarys but but the ambushed us the hunters and we couldnt stop it we tried but they had already paralyzed us and injected us with wolfsbane cmya took mine out but she didnt take her out scott go find her and take her to deatons because when the whole thing went down all she cared about was getting us safe in sound back to you guys and hurry scott i dont know how much wolfsbane is in hers she took a couple of bullets for me says liam, thats why you guys left says scott nd he zooms to his house, CMYA yells scott as he runs up stairs into his room he sees that cmya had already taken out the bullets and is healing slowly up, scott im leaving i all i do is put you guys in danger and im not going to do so anymore i love you so much but i wont put you in harms way for me i mean i'll still be here but i just wont come around you guys im sorry says cmya as she tries to walk out the door but scott grabs her, No please says scott, Scott let me go i i cant put you or liam or anyone in danger and hayden and issac already hate me so big deal they will be glad says cmya, Im not letting you leave, Scott please just let me go says cmya starting to cry, i i cant i love you to much ok says scott as he pulls cmya into his chest hugging, JUST LET ME GO I I PUT EVERYONE IN TOO MUCH DANGER PLEASE yells cmya, And we love I LOVE YOU CMYA I LOVE YOU says scott and he brings her to the bed, scott strips her out of her clothes but keeps her underclothes on and slides his hoodi over her as he strips down to his boxers and turns the light off and pulls her under the covers and kisses her lips and pulls her into his chest, Good night i love you says scott, I love you too says cmya looking into his brown eyes they kiss one last long time for the night and go to sleep.