#53

A/N

I hope you all enjoy this small, sweet update💕

****

Ariana Grande & Y/N- welcome to the family..

****

Ariana's POV.

"Aw baby, look at his little feet." Y/N said as she retched down towards Lucas as he laid in my arms.

"I know baby, he's  so small and cute. Do you want to hold him now?" I ask since she was sorta scared to earlier.

She nodded slowly as I past him over to her. I watched as the tears began to form in her eyes, the way she held him so closely. It was truly a beautiful sight to see.

I wore a big smile on my face, just looking at my wife holding our first born child.

"Your my world." I heard Y/N whisper down into Lucas's face.

She looked over at me and smiled before giving me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Along side mommy. You guys are both my world, and I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have you." I let out a laugh hearing Y/N talk in a baby voice.

"Baby, I honestly can't believe he's all ours. We created him." I smiled at her and nodded

"I know baby." I watched as she rocked with him back and forth while whispering to him.

"Your going to have the best life ever bud. Mommy and I'll make sure of that, where going to take such good care of you."

"Your already a great momma Y/N" I said as I listened to Y/N talk she quickly glanced over at me.

I could see the doubt in her eyes. But I don't understand why it was there. She will be a terrific mother, and she should have no doubt in that.

"Y/N. baby, look at me." I spoke softly while reaching over to grab her free hand. When she was closer to me I put my hand up to her face, making her look down at me.

"Baby, you are going to be a wonderful mother. You should know that. So I don't want you thinking otherwise. Trust me, ok?"

When she didn't respond but only looked down at Lucas small sleeping body. I shook her hand causing her to look back down at me.

"Do you trust me?" I asked while looking her in her eyes.

She nodded without hesitation. "Of course I do Ari."

"Good. Now hand him over and come lay with me." I said as I took the baby carefully from her arms as I scooted over to make more room on the bed.

She took off her jacket as she laid down and pulled the covers over her body.

"I love you so much Ariana, you've made me the happiest women on earth." I smiled as I felt my eyes start to water.

"Not as happy as you've made me." She smiled and pulled my face into hers making our lips meet.

"We love you too little guy, welcome to the family." She said as we both looked down at our baby.

"Yes welcome to the family Lucas." I'm so happy to be in this place with Y/N, she's more than I could have ever dreamed of and now that we have our son, I feel like we're complete.

I'm the happiest I've ever been....

***

A/N

I hope you all enjoyed it😊💕

-Sorry for any mistakes