Make Trades

Ivan had come to visit, but this time not on a personal visit as Ivanbut as Russia. However he had assured you it was nothing bad, that hewould ask over the phone but his boss insisted that this be made inperson.

Getting there he raised an eyebrow as you were dressed the same wayhe first saw you, when you declared yourself as a full country.

"Name?" He asked as you bit your lip.

"This is what I wear when talking to others as a country Russia,"he flinched at you calling him that and you softened. "Please Ivan,I don't want what happens from our bosses to ever separate us. I...Icare too much for you..." you looked down and his eyes widened, youwere...scare of losing him? "When this is official country businessI can't see you as Ivan, I must see you as Russia." He nodded andsat down.

"Very well Romanali," he agreed but still a part of it stung. Butthis was for the best. "I will cut to the chase then leave, Ibelieve you were going to go spend time with a Mr. Ivan?" He saidand at first what he said hurt and you worried that you had hurt hisfeelings but as he finished you smiled at him. He was beingunderstanding.

"Da, (Yes,)" you agreed and he smirked at you saying hislanguage.

"To make matters short, will you be interested in a trade?" Heasked and that confused you.

"Trade?" You asked thinking what he could possibly need.

"Da, (Yes,) your land is optimal for growing sunflowers," ofcourse. He loved sunflowers. A lot. "my people long for them. Willyou trade?" He asked and now it made more sense.

"I see..." you hummed thinking. "Well Russia, I rarely maketrades, I'm pretty self sufficient and a lot of what I need I makemyself." You said and then gave him a gentle smile, "but I thinkthis is a special circumstance. You see it is a rite of passage totravel and learn something new. You may have noticed some of mypeople visiting you for possible weeks. Maybe even months?" Yousmiled gently, "well many adults had developed a taste for yourvodka, to have alcohol that has no taste so they can make analcoholic beverage to whatever they want." You asked and hesmirked.

"So...sunflowers for vodka then?" He asked and you nodded.

"That sounds perfect." You grinned at him and then stood andshook his hand. "Pleasure doing business with you."You grinnedand he nodded.

"Likewise, Romanali," he then looked to the door, "I will go sothis Ivan and you can be together. He then walked out, turned aroundand walked back in.

"Hello Name! Did your meeting go well?" He asked innocently andyou couldn't help but to laugh. It was so sweet and cute. He was justtoo precious.

Here is trades,Russia is very much between yandere and childish so I tried tocapture his childish side since I usually focus on the yandere side.