Part 2 Eyes of a Crow

In the morning, Marcus, Emma, and Go, return to school, where there is a new student, his name is Erin Salazar, and although he is the new kid, he has heard of Marcus, many times, not through the mouths of man, but through the mouths of the spirits, that walk freely upon the earth, he then goes up to Marcus and says "So you are Marcus Corvus, the crow, that I have always heard of." "And you are who?" says Marcus, "I am Erin Salazar, the Spirit Seer, and the Hunter of Dark Creatures." says Erin, "Okay, now what do you want?" asks Marcus, then Erin says "I am here to see how you see the world, so I can see the things that you see." "Okay, come here." says Marcus, calmly, he then says "Watch this." he then brings his hands to his eyes, and brings them away, while his eyes are closed, he then opens his hands to show both his eyes, his maroon red eyes, at that Emma, Go, and Erin say "Ewww, are those your real eyes?" and then Marcus opens his eyelids showing nothing but a smoky blackness coming out of his eye sockets, and he says "Yep my real eyes, and besides I can still see you three, any way you Erin come here, let me show you how I see the world." at that he then raised his hands to Erin's eyes, and removed them, Erin felt no pain, as if through magic, he then felt something go back into his face, when he looked he saw somethings that he never saw before, he saw fear, he saw creatures that he has never seen before, creatures of various shapes and sizes with a variety of colors, he saw memories , and then he didn't see them anymore, because Marcus took his eyes back, and said "And that is how I see things, I can see the forms of monsters, I can see the fears of man kind, and many more, and besides why did you really come to me?" "I came to be useful in your life mission, because the spirits always talk about you." And so they began to walk to class, Erin and Marcus became great friends. There was only one problem, Erin, Emma, and Go constantly wanted to see things through the eyes again and again, constantly, so Marcus then said "Listen, if you want to see things I know what to do." the three then nodded, and then Marcus opened his mouth and put out his tongue, and licked his hand, and placed it across their faces, with their eyes closed, and then opening them, their pupils becoming small, when they opened them, seeing what they saw through Marcus's eyes, and so they continued once again to their classes, when it happened. The earthquake, a gigantic shift in the world of magic, and something darker broke free, from it's frozen prison.

Far in the frozen depths of the Arctic, something wakes up, and releases intense heat, covered in a thin armor, hair becoming longer behind him, the great heat making a gigantic empty cavern within the depths of the arctics, his chains breaking from his wrists, ankles, chest, arms, legs, and from his neck, the needles placed all around him began to fall off, he then envelops himself in a ball of flame and what appears to be on the inside of the fireball, was scales, and if you where trapped inside the ice cavern standing right under him, and or standing above the frozen prison's melted chamber, you will hear a loud sound, a sound that sounds like gigantic claps of thunder, with no flashes, except a great warmth spreading, throughout the ground. At that moment the ground became softer and softer, and then he burst through, a gigantic black four winged, four legged dragon burst through the ice, with what appears to be specs of red on the black scales, the dragon then said in a very dark frightening voice that boomed louder than the wing beats"I will come for you Maroon Crow, and then I will be powerful!" and as the gigantic imprisoned dragon broke free from the ice, the ice began to close up, as if freezing instantly when the heat left it, the giant dragon gone from sight heading to a place that does and does not exist, a place forgotten by the mundane mortals.

The World of Magic North American Branch: A street paved with stones, to the right is the destination, a giant tavern, packed with a guild of well known and dangerous beings known as The Snakes of Shadows, with their well known tattoo of a Black Snake wrapped around a Cross, however this is only three half of the guild, the rest of the guild is back at the warehouse that they hide in, suddenly the door to the tavern swings open, revealing the Dragon back in his human form, this time wearing a long black cloak, he then went in, and took a seat right at the bar, not speaking a single word, then one of the members got curious, and went to him, and said "Oi You there, what you be doin here at this hour?" it was obviously that the man was drunk, however the cloaked Dragon man remained silent, this angered the guild member he then said "Oi if you continue to not speak, then I will kill you, understand that?" at that the cloaked Dragon man lifted his head and said with a chuckle and smile "Are you sure you want to kill me young man, how about this have your friends fight me also that way you can have an advantage, lets take this out side, I don't want to stain anything." at that, he got up from the stool, and walked out the door, then the drunk man and his friends went outside also, a few minutes have passed, the bartender was beginning to get frightened when he heard screams, and saw vary bright bursts of what appeared to be flames, and then the door opened again, revealing the cloaked stranger, who closed the door again, and sitting back on the stool, he then said "Can you get me a drink my kind provider of establishment."  "What would you like, sir?" says the bar tender, he then says "Please don't call me sir, reminds me of my father, just get me, all of your drinks, including cactus juice still spiked, if you would." at that the bar tender then goes into the back room, and brings all the drinks out on a big silver cart, and the bartender watches in horror, as the man drinks all of the drinks, and consumes the very needles in the cactus juice, when the man was done he said "Thank you for my drinks." at that he then pays the bar tender with a bag of rare Shells, Gold, Silver, and other precious materials, and walks right out of the tavern, the bar tender then heard a gigantic clap of thunder with no lightning, so he decided to check outside, what he saw, horrified him even more than the stranger drinking all of the alcohol, all of the Snakes of Shadows members that went out to help in the fight, where killed, slaughtered like animals, on the ground, there where four gigantic print shaped holes spaced apart, the stones broken, carts on fire, bodies mutilated everywhere, and the stranger no where to be seen. The bar tender then walks outside, and closes the door behind him, locks the door and runs down the street, as fast as he could, to a gigantic castle, when he arrived the gates where opened, he was careful about the creatures that guard the grounds, one came to him, and said "Intruder Identify Yourself, and your purpose here at this time." "My name is Orion, I run the tavern way down the street, and I would like to speak to Headmaster Abraham, please, it's urgent." says the bar tender, the talking serpent stares at him with it's golden eyes, and says, "You may proceed." at that Orion bows and says "Thank you." and then runs to the castle, opening the doors, running up the stairs, to the room that the Headmaster sits in waiting.

Next Page: Headmasters Office. Please Enjoy.