Do you love me? ( a shizaya story)

Hey guys! So this is my first story... I do not own anything so....yeah. I guess I'll start the story now..... Also I'm sorry if it is short, I will try to make it as long as I can!

--------------------------------------------- (Izayas P.O.V)

I was roaming the streets of Ikebukuro when a large machine came flying by my head." IIIZZZAAAAYYYA!!!!" I looked over in the direction it came from and saw the blond devil." Hey Shizu-chan. How's it going?" I asked. He glared at me and pulled a stop sign out of the ground and swung it at my head. I dodged it and smiled." Your still a little slow, Shizu-chan....." I said. He growled and swung at me again as I started to walk. He trailed behind and continued to swing at me. I pulled my pocket knife out of my pocket and pointed it at him." Aww..does Shizu-chan want to play?~" I asked. He grabbed my arms and pinned me to the closest building." I guess you do." I mumbled. Still holding my knife, I tried to push it to his head. The knife slipped out of my grip and landed on the ground." What are you doing here Izaya? I thought I told you to stay away from Ikebukuro." He said. I smirked." I couldn't stay away from you, Shizu-chan.....~" I said as I bit my lip and used my foot to try and get my knife. He looked at me oddly." You idiot...." He mumbled and threw down the stop sign. He got really close to my face and looked into my eyes." W-what ....are y-you doing...?" I asked. My cheeks turned red and turned my face away, desperately trying to get away. He let go of one of my hands and stroked my cheek. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my extra knife, holding it to his neck." Let. Go. Of. Me." I said. He let go of my other hand and I ran off. I hid in an alley way and thought about what had just happened.' What was wrong with him? Why was he doing that? Was he going to kiss me?!' I thought. I rubbed my fingers across my cheek where he had stroked his fingers. I leaned against the wall and sighed.' Im bored now.....' I thought.

(Shizuo's pov)

I leaned against the wall that I had pinned Izaya to..my lover..... I shook my head and tried to make my thoughts go away.' What is it about him?' I thought. I got off the wall and started to walk for the Russian Sushi shop. Simon was standing at the entrance as usual and was trying to get customers." Oh! You want sushi? Come with me." Simon said and lead me into the sushi shop. I sat down at a table and ordered some sushi. As I waited, I saw Izaya come in. When he noticed me, he walked over to my table and sat down, ordering some tuna. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it. I glanced at Izaya who was watching." Take a picture, It'll last longer." I said as I put the cigarette to my lips. He laughed." I was planning on it." He said. I shook my head. He rested his head in his hands and looked at the table." So...what happened today? Why were you acting so wierd?" He asked. This was the question I've been trying to avoid. This was the question that I didn't want him to ask. Well, better tell him now...." It was.... I just.... I love you Izaya..." I said

(Authors note!)
So...? How was it? Please tell me in the comments! This was kinda a cliffhanger... but next chapter will be coming soon!