My bros

"You done packing?" Dom asked as he shifted his eyes from his pc to us.

"Not yet. I still don't know what to pack" I answered as I rumaged through my closet.

"I was gonna say bring a bikini for when we attend pool parties, but I forgot you ain't my hoe. You're wearing a sweater and joggers " Vince added, making me look at them with my eyebrows scrunched up.

"I hate to admit this, but Vince's right" Aldrin added as the three of them mumbled their agreements.

I rolled my eyes.

"What are you guys, my dads?" I told them. It's not like they haven't seen me in my swimsuit anyways. 

We've been together for as long as we could remember, and those included all those times when we'd go on beach trips, pool parties, family trips that involved me wearing a bikini while jumping on the water. 

Violence is never the answer, but I wanted to slap the shit out of them. 

"I am so close to ending this call guys" I answered as I looked back at the phone. They snickered and went back to doing their stuff.

It was the day before we moved to our dorms for college. I swear I had packed most of my stuff months earlier. My clothes, however, was a different story.

The reason for this is because I was having a hard time coming up with what I should and should not bring.

The ironic part, was that while I was struggling to pack, my three sorry excuse for best friends were already done and was just chilling.

"I'd help you but I got stuff  to do" Vince said, emphasizing the stuff, making the rest of us roll our eyes.

"Thought you stopped sleeping with Mallory?" I asked

"Yeah. After we move" Vince answered in a 'duh' tone.

"What is this, goodbye sex?" Dom said, making me snicker.

"At least I've been getting laid" Vince muttered, which ironically, was hearable.

"The only reason I wasn't getting laid lately was because the girls that wanted me, I had to send your way." Dom answered "I pity you"

"More like you lost your game" Vince added

"I should be disgusted by the two of you right now, but I honestly find this amusing" I said, as I continued packing my stuff "Not-not your sex life. But this arguement about who's got game. Cause ya know," I said pausing "You both don't got any" I said, making Aldrin laugh so hard, it echoed through my room.

"Got that right Lee" Aldrin said as he wiped a tear from his eyes for laughing so hard "Besides" he added "We all know that I've got more game than you two combined"

And that's when we all began laughing out loud.

"That was honestly the funniest thing I've ever heard" Dom said as he composed himself

"Yeah, I had no idea you were funny like this, 'drin" Vince said before laughing again

I laughed as I watched my three best friends. While Vince, Dom and I were all laughing, Aldrin was glaring at us through the screen, if looks could kill, his three best friends would already be dead by now.

"Keep telling yourselves that" was the only thing Aldrin was able to say.

"Ok ok." Vince said as he composed himself, but he was also struggling to stop from laughing as hard again "Well, I gotta go. Mal just texted."

"Yeah, I gotta go too and fix mom's laptop" Dom said

"Later" I said as each one of our boxes turned to black and the call ended.