Chapter 15: The One!

They looked at each other and back at Beth. "I can explain." Aaron stated. "No, you can't." Beth stated and she ran out. Aaron ran after her. He finally caught up to her and stopped her as tbethey y faced each other. "I'm sorry." Aaron stated and Beth sighed with tears in her eyes. "It's fine, I understand. You love her, I think I've known for a while. I just didn't want to admit it." Beth explained. "I didn't want to break up this way." Aaron stated and Beth nodded. "I know, me too. But it eventually had to happen, I wish it could have been different too. I hope you live a happy life, you deserve it." Beth stated and walked away. Aaron sighed and walked back to the office. He looked around and sighed again when he saw Emily wasn't there.
     Emily got out of the shower that night with a thousand thoughts in her head. She put a towel around her and walked into her room. She put on a pair of shorts and a tank top and put her hair in a bun. There was a knock on the door and she went over to it and looked into the peephole. She sighed when she saw who it was. She opened the door and saw Aaron standing there. He walked in and she closed the door as they turned and faced each other. "Beth and I broke up." Aaron stated and Emily nodded. "Yeah, I figured." Emily stated. "She said she's okay with this, and that she's had suspicion for a while. She just wants me to be happy, and I'm happy when I'm with you." Aaron explained. "I'm happy when I'm with you too. But it's not right, we're not right." Emily stated. "I think we're right. In the end, it just matters if we have feelings for each other and want to be together." Aaron stated and Emily sighed. "You should go be with Jack." Emily stated and Aaron nodded with a sigh. "But what about us?" Aaron asked and Emily shrugged. "There's not an us. There never has been and there never will be. We're just not meant to be." Emily replied and Aaron nodded. "I guess that's my cue to leave." Aaron stated and Emily nodded as she opened the door. "Yeah." Emily agreed. "I'll see you later." Aaron stated and walked out as Emily sighed.
     Derek and Savannah have been talking a lot and having a lot of fun together, but they both want to be more, but the other one doesn't know that. Derek is usually smooth with girls and not afraid to ask them out, but Savannah is different. They were at the cafe they met at and are eating breakfast. "So, Savanna." Derek stated and she looked up at him with a smile. "Yeah?" Savannah asked. Derek couldn't but smile when he looked at her, there's something different about her, something she's never seen or felt before. "Would you kikebto go out with me?" Desk asked and Savannah grinned. "Really,?" Savannah asked and Derek nodded. "Yeah." Derek replied. "Okay." Savannah agreed. "Okay?" Derek asked. "I would love to go out with you." Savannah replied. They looked at each other as they smiled and then they laughed as tbey continued to eat their breakfast at the cafe.
     Spencer was on a plane back to Washington. He went to LA to visit his mom. She's doing worst, and he doesn't know what to do. She means so much to him, and he just wants the best for her. He doesn't think she deserves this, but he doesn't know what to do. He got off the plane and went back to his house to unpack what he packed up for his trip. He went to a flower store and got daisy's, Maeve's favorite. He walked into her hospital room and sighed as he saw her still in a coma. He sat next to the bed and put the flowers in a vase with water on a table. "Hi, Maeve. I'm back. Sorry, I was gone for a few days. I miss you. A lot. I want to be in a relationship with you and be able to call you my girlfriend, but you're still asleep. I just wish you will wake up, and be with me." Spencer explained and tears filled his eyes.
      Dave was at his house and Hayden walked in, making him smile. "Hey, there you are." Dave stated. They moved in with each other, and are having a good time. Their daughter Joy, her husband Shawn, and their son, Kai lived with them. Joy travels a little, like her father, and Shawn has work too. Hayden stays at home, so she watches Kai when everyone is away. "Hi." Hayden greeted as she sat next to him on the couch. They odded when Kai ran in. "Hi, buddy. How are you?" Dave asked and Kai laughed Dave picked him up and sat him on his lap. "I'm good." Kai replied and Dave smiled. "Good." Dave stated. "You want breakfast?" Hayden asked. "Yeah!" Kai replied and she laughed. Hayden stood up and grabbed her grandsons hand and led him into the kitchen as Dave watched them and smiled. "Grandpa!" Kai exclaimed and Dave laughed as he got up and walked into the kitchen with Hayden and Kai as they got breakfast ready and started.
    JJ woke up in her bed and saw Will walking in with a tray of food and No smiled at him. "Breakfast in bed." Eill stated as she sat up and he out the tray on her lap. "That's sweet." JJ stated. "Anything for you." Will stated and JJ blushed. "Is Henry up?" JJ asked and Will nodded. "Yeah, he's downstairs eating his own breakfast. I should go and check on him." Will replied and JJ nodded. "Okay. JJ agreed. He gave her a kiss and walked downstairs.
    JJ finished her breakfast and walked downstairs. She put the tray up and smiled at her family as she put her hand on her stomach, soon enough she'll have a baby bump there. She wonders if it'll be a boy or a girl, she doesn't care, they'll love it the same no matter what, but she kind of wants a girl. She already has a boy, and she thinks a girl will be a nice change. He walked over to her and held her hands as he starred into her eyes. "How are you doing?" Will asked and she smiled. "I'm actually doing really well." JJ replied and Will smiled. She out her arms around his neck as he put his arms around her waist and they kissed passionately.
      It's the weekend, and Emily and Aaron haven't really talked since the beginning of the week, with their kiss. Emily had her hair in a ponytail and she wore a sports bra, as some people use to jog in, and a pair of jeans shorts with sneakers. She was jogging around as she listened to music, she has to keep her mind everywhere but her boss. She felt a tap on her shoulder and she quickly turned around and sighed when she saw Aaron. She turned her music off and took her headphones out as she looked at him. "What are you doing here?" Emily asked. "Its a park, I'm here with Jack." Aaron replied and Emily nodded as she looked over and saw Jack on a swing. She sighed and took a few deep breathes to calm down after her jog. "I didn't realise I got this far." Emily stated and Aaron nodded. "Yeah, I can see that." Aaron stated and Emily nodded. "Yeah." Emily agreed. "Look, Em. I can't keep doing this." Aaron stated. "Hotch." Emjily stated. "And I don't like you calling me Hotch, I like you calling me Aaron. Just like I rather call her Emily or Em instead of Prentiss. I'm not giving up on you. On us. I know you feel this too, so I'm not giving up." Aaron explained and walked back over to his son as Emily sighed and shook her head.
     Later that day, Emily knocked on Aaron's door. Jack opened it and Emily smiled when he saw her. Emily had a tank top on now. "Emily!" Jack exclaimed and hugged her. Emily hugged back as he laughed. Aaron walked down the stairs and was surprised to see her. "Hi." Aaron greeted and Emily looked up. "Hey." Emily greeted. "Jack, go brush your teeth and get ready for bed." Aaron stated he nodded. "Okay." Jack agreed and ran off. Emily walked in and Aaron closed the door. "What are you doing here?" Aaron asked as they faced each other. "You were right, there is something between us, and I really like you. I'm just. I don't know." Emily replied. "Afraid?" Aaron asked and Emily sighed. "I don't know anymore." Emily replied and Aaron nodded as he walked closer to her. "So, what do you want to do?" Aaron asked. "I want to give us a shot, a chance. I don't know if we're meant to be, but I want to see." Emily replied. "I don't know either, but I think you might be the one." Aaron stated and Emily smiled, making Aaron smile too. "We'll see." Emily stated and then they kissed passionately.